Chapter 9:

Monday morning had finally roled around, and I don't think anyone in the Tomlinson household had seen Louis this happy, everyone in the house pretty much knew that the shorter lad had a cruh on the curly one, everyone thought it was cute, even Lottie.

Soon around one hour until school starts Louis is running around the house trying to get ready because he slept in a little, who could blame him he went to bed at four in the morning. He also couldn't stop thinking about the date he was going to plan with Harry, it was going to be this weekend and he decided not to go all out on it. Of course he also asked Lottie to help him too.

Finally the door bell rang, to Louis it felt like hours, even though he only had to wait thirty minutes until Harry got their from the time he woke up.

"I'll get it!"Louis yelled as he ran to the front door.

He unlocked it and huged Harry as hard as he could.

At first Harry winced in pain then hugged Louis back.

"Missed me?"Harry asked with a chuclkle.

"Yes oh god I missed you so much Haz."Louis mumbled into Harry's chest.

"You saw him less then 24 hours ago, let go of the poor lad and let him eat!"Jay said behind the two boys.

causing a whine from Louis and a giggle from Harry.

Louis froze

HE

JUST

HEARD

HARRY

FREAKING

STYLES

FUCKING

GIGGLE!!

Louis has never felt more happy and it was because of the curly headed lad.

While eating Louis finally took the time to take in what Harry looked like this morning.

He had a busted lip and a scratch on the cheek. Luckily that's not the worst Louis has seen the boy, but it certainly wasn't the best he's seen him.

"So Boobear, did you tell Harry about out vacation that we're taking for your birthday and Christmas."Jay asked Louis as she fixed plates for the twins.

"Yes I did Mum and he said he'll come with us right Haz?"Louis asked looking up from her cereal.

"Yeah I would Love to go, how long are we leaving for so I can tell my dad."Harry said staring at the two.

Both the color drained from Louis and his moms face, they both knew what happened before Harry went on trips.

"Sweetie why don't you not tell your dad this time."Jay suggested smilling at Harry.

"Why would I do that?"Harry asked confused.

Even though Harry knew what his dad did to him, he was still Harry's dad, he was the only family he had.

"Um Love, you do know what happens before you go on trips right?"Louis asks worried.

"Yeah of course, i've been on multiple trips with you lot, of course I know what happens."Harry says back, looking at them like their crazy.

"Well sweettie we would like to avoid that this time so that's why we don't want you to tell your father."Jay says sweetly.

"Why he should know, and I deserve what happens to me anyways so."Harry said with a shrug.

"Don't you dare ever fucking say that Harry!"Louis says slamming his fist on the table

Harry yelped and flinched.

"Louis william Tomlinson"Jay scolded.

"What? Harry you don't deserve what your dad does to you, no one deserves that, I just want to make sure your safe I care too much about you to think that's going to happen the night before we go on vacation."Louis said softly staring into Harry's eyes.

Harry had a couple of tears threatening to come out but he wouldn't let them he just nodded at what Louis was saying.

"Ok good, now go get Lottie so we can get to school on time alright."Louis said pulling Harry into a hug and kissing his cheek, Harry let himself melt into the touch before breaking away, smilling and running up to Lottie's room.

"Lots get your butt out of their I want to get to school on time."Harry said knocking on her door.

"Geez, Harold i'm almost done, you know you can come in right wierdo?"Lottie said back through the door.

Harry soon walked into he room seeing her doing her makeup.

"Oh gosh H, do you want me to cover it up?"Lottie asked turning to face Harry.

"No it's not that bad so i'll be fine, but lets go."Harry said smiling.

soon the two friends made it downstairs to join the older lad.

"Finally I thought I was going to be late for the first half of the day."Louis said with an eye roll getting off the couch.

"Oh shutup and get in the car."Lottie said laughing causing Harry to giggle again.

Louis smiled fondly at the sound of Harry's laugh.

Soom all of them were in the car with Harry in the back. Louis wanted him in the front but Lottie said something about being the drivers sister so I guess she won that until Louis makes Harry his boyfriend, and both boys smile at that idea.

After countless bad songs and bickering the three finally made it to school all in one piece.

Soon all three split up into their own group, Louis with the footie team, Lottie with some of her girl friends, and Harry with Niall.

Finally halfway through the day Louis spotted Harry walking down the hall, he was walking with Niall, as Niall was talking about asking out Lottie.

"Do you think it's a good idea, i'm asking you because you guys are besties."Niall said nervously.

"Yes Niall just make sure when you ask her it isn't an all out ask out but make the date fancy ok?"Harry said back making sure Niall agreed before he turned to look at Louis.

"So how's it going with Louis?"Niall asks as he sees the two making eye contact causing both to blush.

"Oh it's great we're going on a date this weekend!"Harry squealed causing Niall to laugh.

He was happy for his friend.

It's the first time he's seen Harry this happy and he hopes it doesn't change.

***********************************Damn two chapters done in ONE DAY i'm proud of my self well hope you enjoyed :))