"The role of a master."(2)

Start from the beginning

"It seem you do notice your look will never match my master," Cho Lie sneered. There is a reason why she's called the bravest out if her siblings. Her straightforward word could anger anyone and she's not afraid to say what's on her mind.

The other two siblings watch them bickering again.

"What happen?"

"Well they---" pause, Cho Dou turn his head the other way and gasped with excitement: "Master, you're okay!!"

Tears form in his eyes.

Cho Kai roar and broke the chain off of him. To compare Cho Kai to an animal is a rude but correct accusation walk toward Chun Zhiming and sniff her: smelling no wounds on her, he lean back and huff.

Chun Zhiming giggled, and said to Cho Dou,"Why wouldn't Ming Ming be okay, little Owly?"

A blush appeared on Cho Dou face at the nickname: "This slave thought someone took you, master."

With a blink, Chun Zhiming look around and thought, 'Someone is going to steal me? Big brother Jing is right. The world is full of danger, gasped! A pretty butterfly!'

She was soon distracted when a butterfly flew pass her and run to catch it.

"M-master? Where are you going?!" Cho Dou follow, than Cho Kai who let out a small grunt.

The other two stop bickering.

Cho Lie went after them, not bothering with Shou Yin anymore. Realizing he's alone, Shou Yin flew toward them not wanting to be behind.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

****

"Master!" Cho Dou called out from behind. His skinny body broke into sweat. Taking a deep breath in, he began to chase again. But Chun Zhiming was like a swift wind, fast on her two little leg.

Her eyes held determination to capture the butterfly. She stop when her eyes caught a blue neon flowers that was growing on a tree. She stare in awe; entrance.

Seeing her stop, Cho Dou sigh in relief. He slumped down behind Chun Zhiming. The other who was behind also slumped from exhaustion excluding Shou Yin, who cursed in annoyance.

"Ah, finally!" He flew over to Chun Zhiming. "Hey stinky baby, what are you looking at?"

"Flowers."

The answer caused Shou Yin to twitch.

"I know its a flower. But why are you watching it?!"

"Really blue." Chun Zhiming didn't bother with Shou Yin anymore as she began to pluck off the flowers from the tree one by one. Soon, seeing that her arms were full of the blue neon flowers and can't fit in the rest anymore. She decided to put some in her mouth for more room.

"Hey, are you crazy? Do you realize what kind of flowers is that?!" Said Shou Yin. Looking at Chun Zhiming weirdly.

But the one year old ignore him.

"What kind of flowers is it?" Cho Dou, who was on the ground a moment ago, was back up and asked the question.

The little boy roll his eyes, "Of course you three won't know, just by your look you must be either a slave or a peasant. Anyway, the flowers is called the Si Wang flowers or 'Blue death'"

The three siblings pale from hearing the name; although, they don't know what it do but the name 'Blue death' does not sound good at all.

The boy didn't notice their strange face and continue,"It is said to be one of the top fifty poisonous flowers, no, herbs to touch or eat it. But the reason why most alchemist could mistake them to be used for their pills was because they look almost the same as The Ocean flower. The only difference between those two are that, the Si Wang flowers are found on trees while the Ocean flowers are found at the coast..."

"..and the reason why it's nickname the blue death is because if you ever touched one, your skin began to burn inside. Your blood will boil until the air around you constrict and make your face turn blue. Suffocating you to death while your burning alive."

As Shou Yin said this, he still didn't notice the ghostly face of the three siblings.

In the next minutes, it was Cho Lie who shouted: "Master don't touch those anymore! It'll harm you. Hurry, this slave will find another pretty flowers for you."

Her face was full of worried. 

Chun Zhiming stop and turn around while her mouth is full of the Si Wang flowers. She casually swallowed it and said: "But these are really pretty. Mr. Bear help Ming Ming to pick all of them up okay."

Even though, Cho Kai have a limited IQ. The information about the flowers from Shou Yin didn't stop him from following Chun Zhiming order and pluck off the flowers. The only thing that was in his mind was: Master order, must do.

Seeing this, Cho Lie and Cho Lie helped out without any questions. Since their little master like this than they must get it for their little master.

Shou Yin thought they must be crazy. No wonder the stinky baby bring them back.

To Cho Lie and Cho Dou, they both thought it's because their master is a girl---

"..."

"..."

Their master is a girl! No wonder. Both look around and finally realized their in the mountains.

"Master, are we in the mountain?" Asked Cho Dou.

"Yep."

Both siblings mind began to ran off. If their little master thought that this poisonous flowers is pretty doesn't that conclude their master had never seen jewelries like all those miss from the capital or town like to wear.

It was like a lightning struck them even Cho Kai, with his small intelligent, noticed it: Their little master live in the mountain...all alone!

Shou Yin: "..." I'm also here too.

"Master, what about your home?" The three siblings hope they were wrong.

"Home?" Chun Zhiming asked confused than giggled. "This is my home silly."

Their hope was crushed! The mountain... Their master live... Suffered. Their master must have suffered a lot!!

The magical beast who had suffered from Chun Zhiming: it was us who've suffered the most!!

"Y-your parent?!" Cho Dou shout out.

"My parents. Which one?" Asked Chun Zhiming.

"Wh-what do you mean master?" Cho Dou was confused. How many parents does master have.

"Ming Ming mean that, if Owly is talking about my original parents, I killed them because they were a meany. My new parent... Well my mommy died when I was born because a woman killed her and send me here, I like my mommy from this world even though I've spend my time with her with only a few minutes, she was the most beautiful mommy ever..."

"...I don't know about my Papa though. But my now parent in the mountain is my Papa sheep and Mama sheep along with my big brother Ola. But all the giant cloud shuffalos is my friends. Than there's also Yin Yin over there." Phew! Those were the longest thing Chun Zhiming ever said. Now, she was really hungry for milk.

But she had know idea a part of what she said causes the three siblings angered. Their little master is suffering and being raised in the mountain was all because of a vile woman, who had killed their little master's mother in front of her and banished her here. Instead of being raised like a pampered child, their master had to survive on her own and relied on her now family...this...this is outrageous!!

Hatred rise within their heart making them twitch. In their mind from what they see, it wasn't their little master being cruel on purpose but it's because of the situation she's in, she had to be cruel in order to survive.

Looking at their master, who's happily picking flowers, their heart ache. For a colorful flowers to be beautiful in their master eyes, they've come to a conclusion: in the future, they must make a lot of money to buy beautiful and rare jewelries and artifact for their little master. Right now, they need to train in order to be strong. These weak body of theirs won't get them nowhere.