"Min De Yanjing"(1)

"Hurry, call the master! Young master have awoken!!" A servant yelled out.

'Noisy,' the first thing that came to De Yanjing mind. His brows knitted in displeasure.

When he open his eyes, it was blurry at first, than slowly the view became clear. His peirce eyes scan around. 'Where am I?'

"Jing'er!" A middle age looking man voice called out. His eyes redden; finally, his son woke up. His heart is now at ease.

De Yanjing look at the middle age man in front of him. The man was handsome, have a fine featured point. He look about about 32 years old. the pampered look in his eyes made De Yanjing a little bit uncomfortable.

But as a general and a businessman, being calm in a strange situation like this was very easy to do. He swore he haven't seen this man before so he only said these words,"Who are you?"

"And where am I? What is this place?"

The man heart went turmoil, he's eyes show a perplexing feeling, "Jing'er... You don't remember who I am?"

De Yanjing shook his head, indicating he doesn't know who he is.

Torn, the man knitted his brows in grief, "Jing'er, I'm your father. You really don't remember? Quickly, call the doctor!"

The servant hurriedly brought back an old man that look about 50 years old. The old man was non other than Ji Dei Mo, the personal doctor of one of the five great clan in the Oxile Continent--- The Minrui clan.

The other great clans are: Tixiu, Duxi, Jurui, and Kinxo. These five clans keep the South Rin empire strong and steady. In the Oxile Continent, There are nine empires, three of them hold the strongest power: Eastern Suni Empire, South Rin empire, and North Tixue Empire. The rest are just a small empires with some might. But even if the five clans are strong, the emperor of the South Rin empire is stronger.

The Emperor is Emperor Rin Da Yeshou, than follow by the empress and concubines. The empress, empress Luni, is the eldest daughter of the Tixui clan main branch--- full name Tixui Min Luni.

Than there's the imperial consort, Kinxo Ni Nu. The four concubines are: Rudi Li Mu, Hue Gin Lin, Lie Din Din, and Bui Mie Nilli. The imperial family have six princes and four princess: you'll get to know their name later on.

Back to the story....

"How particular, he shouldn't have developed an amnesia. Hm? His lotus mark on his wrist have disappeared!" Doctor Mo exclaim in surprise. Minrui Jin Lilang, the father, too was surprised. The lotus mark on his son wrist was the most mysterious thing he have encountered. His son was born with it, at first he speculate that the mark might be the reason why his son can't cultivate. So he try to find any curse master, alchemist, and array master to see if they can make the mark go away or if they see anything strange about the mark, but all of them say that it's just a regular birth mark.

He lost hope to try to find anyone that can make the mark go away. But until now, the lotus mark that bothered him have disappeared!

"Really?!"

"Yes... Maybe that's the reason why young master Jing can't remember." Minrui Jin Lilang reward the doctor, he turn back to look at his son. Looking at his son blank face, sadness reach his heart.

"Jing'er, Papa is sorry. Papa couldn't protect you right. Do..do you still remember your name?" Jin Lilang hesitantly ask.

"De Yanjing." De Yanjing shortly answer. Jin Lilang sigh in relief; at least his son still know his name, maybe there's still hope that his son will remember again, but that mean his son will also remember that girl and suffer another humiliation. No, he can't let that happen, because of that girl his son almost kill himself.