"Beginning of Training!"(1)

Yesterday, they've finished exploring almost half of the mountain.

Chun Zhiming look at the sky that was covered by leaves and branches. Today, her big brother Ola told her he's going to go training in the other side of the mountain, were it's more open, with her Papa sheep so he can get stronger and protect her: how cute~. Guess she's alone today, she turn her head and look at her mama sheep who is sleeping.

Today is really a quiet day. It's also a day for her training and to start off, she first stretch her muscle. Seriously though, it's really illogical for a baby whose not even a year old yet, training and running energetically like a toddler. A strange sight indeed.

With all of her speed.

She start running up and down the mountain, twist and turn. Time to time she trip but that's alright, her new body is new to this even if she'd memorize running.

Everyday she would run, climb and doing push up and sit up. Her whole tiny body burn, it felt like she was bathing in a desert. Her tiny legs run and dodge every tree branch, sticks, logs, rock, and ect. She run wildly and freely just like she did back in her old world. Winds picking up her developing hair.

She smile so big as the burning in her muscle turn intense. The passing by beast watch as a tiny human running back and forth and thought the tiny human must be crazy.

Chun Zhiming breathe heavily, her heart was pumping insanely, she can hear her eardrums beating. Sweat roll down her body, it's a good thing she's only wearing the blanket that had been sew and wrapped around her instead of her puffy wools clothes...well it's more like a dress.

Another day had pass, but this time she's lifting rocks that is 20x heavier than her own weight, the 15 push ups turn to 50 than to 100. With two heavy Boulder, she carried them and run across the mountain.

Her whole body flush red, muscle aching. Chun Zhiming broke an old looking steel chains and put them around both of her ankle, making her feel heavier than her weight, it was like carrying 50 Mount Everest-- The old looking steel that she have found underneath the river had weird carving but she didn't pay much attention to that; instead, what she like about this steel is that it's heavier and stronger than the boulders she was carrying.

But what Chun Zhiming didn't know was that the steel she have found was not an ordinary steel. It's actually called Magna Earth Steel that is only said to be a myth. Every Armaments Masters would sacrifice anything to get their hands on this, after all this Magna Earth Steel is 95% pure metal, ore and other type of stone would not be able to be compare to this..well except for the World Core Diamond, but that's for later. And once the steel turn into an armor or any type of weapon...shiver! Just imagine the uproar it'll cause to the world.

Haha! If they learn that Chun Zhiming is using the most mythical metal as a training tool, you can already see them coughing up blood or be angry to death, especially those Armaments Masters.

The myth said that the Magna Earth Steel is so strong that it's enough to chain a God's and Demons; not only that, it also said the steel can quickly gather Qi energy in every 1 minutes and protect you from any death situation. It is no wonder people sought after it. Unfortunately, no one ever found it that's why it's only a myth...well until now that is.

But if Chun Zhiming learn about the myth behind this steel, she would've laugh and said: chaining God's? Ha! She could chain a God's with her bare hand without needing this steel. Demons?... Their too adorable, no need to hurt them. And escaping from death? Sorry mister, that's too against her moral.

People (and God's) for sure would cough up another mouth full of blood.

Going back to the story, Chun Zhiming tested out with a little jump, sweat roll down her face. She grin when she felt the gravity immediately pull her down without hesitation. Breathing in and out, her eyes look at the path that she had cleared out from her running over the month.