"King Yama"(3)

"And who's speaking?!" A small aura surrounded king Yama body, giving a heavy pressure, the weak demon fell into a coma, the strong one fall down to their knee's, forehead sweating, and fear was all they felt when they feel the small yet powerful aura coming from their king. 

"My name is Ming Ming, mister Yama. Hey, can you give him back?!" Chun Zhiming childish voice rang excitedly like the pressured doesn't bother her at all. The four minions were stun that she can still speak freely, they too felt their king imposing pressure but they are high demons personally pick by king Yama himself, that's why their not affected much.

King Yama look at the beautiful woman, who wasn't at least affected by the pressured he drew out, the fear inside his heart grew bigger. Bewildered, one of the 4 minion's, Ni, decided to speak.

"What business do you have with our king, Miss Ming?" In a respectable tone.

Chun Zhiming ignored him. Annoyance spike through Ni, "Miss Ming! What business do you have with our King?" He added with a overbearing tone.

Chun Zhiming than turn her attention to him. Ni jump in startled, an uneasy feeling creep inside his heart. He did not expect to be look at by those eyes....they were too..abnormal is what he thought. It was scanning him, judging, he felt naked under those eyes.

After another silence Chun Zhiming decided to speak. "My Ao Ao!"

Confused, he decided to ask, "who?"

"My Ao Ao silly, I want my Ao Ao! My little baby."

Realized that this woman is a mother that's looking for her baby, Ni was about to say something but Ki was ahead of him, as he said with a gentle look:

"I'm sorry miss Ming, but we do not have anybody name Ao Ao."

Silence again consume the atmosphere. Than...

"He...hehe.. hehehe...hehaHaHAHA!"

Laughter penetrate the silence. A chill ran down their spin. King Yama and his Minions look at each other than back at the laughing woman.

"...hehe," after Chun Zhiming finished laughing, she wipes away the tiny tear form at the corner of her round eye. Than sharply grin,"Mister, you shouldn't tell a lie. Don't be naughty okay."

Than she look at king Yama,"Mister Yama, Were Is my Ao Ao. Please Give him to me."

Just as Ki about to speak again, King Yama was ahead of him. "Little Girl! I, this King, doesn't Know whose this Ao Ao nor do I have him!"

Pause.

Chun Zhiming just look at him, her smile turn to a sinister smile, she resume, but this time walking toward him instead. The guard, startled, grab their weapon that was around their belt and ready, like a pack of wolf, to defend their King.

When they saw that Chun Zhiming motion her arms like she's going to attack, the guards that was in the front fastly react and Zoom! ran toward her, weapons pointing at her.

The guards that hasn't move to attack felt a pity for the beautiful woman, as they, an elite guards, know that no one ever survived their attack.

Boom! Smoke roll off like sand storm. Just as everyone think the beautiful woman met her demise-- King Yama face remain stern, as he knew something was off --- his assumptions was correct, cause unexpectedly! Once the smoke was clear, it wasn't Chun Zhiming that was on the ground! Instead it was the elite guard. Blood painted the floor.

Goosebumps ran down their skin. They don't know if the guards are alive or not, but judging from the amount of blood and how their bodies is twisted in different angle. It seems so not.

105 out of 500 elite guards was dead! No one knows what happen but what they do know is that it has to do with the beautiful woman in front of them, who was still smiling like she hasn't done anything.

Bang! A powerful aura snapped them out of their shock.

"King!" Shouted Xi, shock that the King is actually using his power: This is bad! Very bad!

King Yama, ignoring his fear, body exploded with powers; Ready to destroy the perpetrator that kill his elite guards. Ki, The four Minions and the surviving guards move out of the way as the powerful pressure keep increasing. Every lowly demon to celestial in hell know that this was their king aura as it carry the dominate and commanding feeling. They too move out further away from it, afraid of what it might do to them, especially the lowest demon.

They don't know who anger their king, but felt a pity for that person knowing that he/she ending will not be in a good one.

What they didn't know was that, that person they were talking about is a 20 year old insane soul, A woman who kill without hesitation, nor guilt; A mother whose looking for her baby. That woman right now is standing in front of King Yama without a shred of fear. Not even cowering from the heavy pressured.

Back to the palace. The place have been destroy from the terrifying Aura. Walls crack, lava souring out of the earthquake. Standing in the middle is a red giant and a tiny woman, their size difference make the scene look like the giant already won. 

"Girl, leave this place right now and never come back. Since I, King Yama is a benevolent person, I will give you a choice and spared you!" Using a domineering tone.

Chun Zhiming wasn't bother by this as she calmly look at him than proceed to walk towards him, the blood that she's walking on drip from her pink blush toes that highlight her snowy skin, as she lifted her legs.

King Yama was panicking on the inside yet on the outside, he remain calm and ferocious. Since she's not taking his warning seriously than don't blame him for being vicious.

Vroom! A trail of smoke and rock flew as King Yama flew in the air than to Chun Zhiming in a dangerous speed. One hand form a palm, the other a fist. With that palm he slam it to were she is. The slamming attack was so big it create a giant hole under it. But that wasn't enough, he pound the ground with both of his palm until the hole under create a large and deep crater. Every pound cause the ground to shake: hell was in chaos.

With one last attack. The palm form a flame than Boom! Exhausted and satisfied. He stop and look under the giant crater he created...but as the smoke was clear no one was there!

Panicking! He look around trying to find the girl but she was no where to be seen....until.

"Tehee-" a childish giggle rang.

His hair stood up.