"The three slaves"(3)

"Yu-you! What are you standing here for? Go and kill her!" Gu Lung quickly order one of the guards. His eyes held fear and anxiety.

The guard, putting on a brave face, immediately attack. But Chun Zhiming didn't bother as she captured the guard with her parasitic face and crush it like a fly trap.

As it open up, bloods and a tiny bit of guts were shown. The most scary part was the guard's eyeballs dropped down and roll to their way.

"M-m-m--Monster! Monster! Ahhh- stay back! Stay back! If you kill me, my mother will not let you off!" Gu Lung screeched. Like a coward, he try to run away. But why would Chun Zhiming let him go? When she say he was her lunch, he is her lunch.

Her hair stretch and grabbed Gu Lung to the ankle, pulling him to her.

"No, no, no! I'm sorry, please don't kill me! I'm sorry!" Gu Lung yelled in distress, his face was covered with tears and snot making him look more ugly than he was before.

"Don't worry Mister Pig, I won't kill you...I'm just going to eat you! So be good like a little piggy okay," Chun Zhiming raspy voice said with a gleeful laugh.

Hanging up in mid-air, Gu Lung see the close look up of Chun Zhiming. He peed on himself and faint from fright.

While holding Mr. Pig with her hair, Chun Zhiming face twisted back to her original tender snowy face, her turquoise eyes gleam with light. It almost made people to believe that the creature was all a nightmare, but the dead body around them told the truth.

She quietly look at the two guards that was still alive than turn around to the cute grizzly bear, name Cho Kai. she let out a bright smile and said, "Mister bear! Those two are yours okay!"

She grabbed a sword on the floor and handed to Cho Kai.

The bruly slave took it without hesitation and walk toward the still alive guards; even though he's wounded, Cho Kai was standing strong unlike before as there was no staggering.

The two guards accepted their fate: at least it was better than being killed by that creature.

Slash!

Two heads roll to the ground.

****

It ended just like that. The slaves on the cage let out a relief, but immediately tense up when the child slowly walk toward them. They breathe again when she stop.

Silence.

"Hmm...You guys are too skinny to eat," Chun Zhiming said, she puff out her cheeks, "I'll just kill you all quickly."

The slaves in the cage squeak, than one of them quickly beg, "P-please child don't kill us! We haven't done anything wrong!"

"I know! But I never leave my victim alive...but.." the 'but' cause the slaves to lit up. It immediately died down when they heard her next sentence.

"But your bones can be really good to chew on. Although your skinny, your bones look tasty," Chun Zhiming lick her lips and proceed to walk forward.

"Wait! Please spare them," Cho Dou weakly called out. With enough strength, he walk in front and kneeled than bow down.

Chun Zhiming stare at the man in front of him. Her eyes held wonder, this wasn't the first time someone beg her not to kill.

With a cute pout, she poke him on the head, "Ni, Ni, why do you want them to live mister?"

"Be...because they're just like us siblings. Pitiful!" Cho Dou said while still bowing down.

"Ming Ming like your truth mister. I'll spare them if you answer this question of mine," Chun Zhiming let out a cheeky grin.