Chapter 26 {The wedding}

As y'all know I won't be continuing this book. There will be an epilogue after this chapter and that's it. No more Jasmine🥺. But anywho if you have more book ideas or something you want me to write about, feel free to let me know in the comments.

Jasmine

We had everything planned and Lana made sure that everything was perfect. From the cake, to the dress, to the carpet color, everything had to be perfect.

Tonight is the night before the wedding. We all just kicking it at the house. Everyone's nervous as hell though, I don't know why because they not the ones getting married. A week ago we had everyone rehearse the wedding at the ballroom we rented. It went well, junior and Chris kept cracking jokes about nahmir and it was funny to see him get mad at them.

After Lana forced us to go to bed, we did, but not before I checked on my baby. I know he's six now but he'll always be my son and I will take care of him till I die.

I walked in to see nahmir laying on the bed with his shirt off. "I'm going to take a quick shower" I told him.

"Let me take one with you" he said getting up.

"You already know the deal, tryna be slick." I told him that we couldn't have sex until our honeymoon. Just so that we we do it, it seems special. I told him this a month ago.

"But baby I don't understand why. We had already fucked." He said with sad eyes.

"You have until tomorrow night. You can wait." I said giving him a kiss. He grabbed my ass, making the kiss deepen. I pulled away before it got more intense and took my shower.

When I got out I looked to see a sleeping nahmir. He was adorable when he slept. I got in the bed and cuddled up next to him, laying on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and said "I love you babygirl."

"I love you too." Was the last thing I said before drifting off to a much needed sleep.

The Big Day...

Waking up to my alarm, it read 9am. I got up and did my hygiene.I went in my closet and got dressed, making sure not to wake up nahmir. The groom isn't aloud to see the bride the day of the wedding. I then went downstairs to see the girls already up drinking some coffee.

"Here ,we had woke up earlier and got some Starbucks." Yanti said handing me a cup. Over the years her and I have gotten closer. Our friend manipulate has bettered itself and we are finally doing well.

"Thanks now lets go." We went out to the car and left. Today was going to be a busy day.

Everyone I payed was at the ball room setting up. We had did some during rehearsal but that was mainly getting the seats arranged and all that stuff. I'm the part we are hosting the wedding, there was white curtains and drapes. With gold lining. The chairs were white with gold bows on the back of them. Basically the whole room was white and gold. There were bouquets of my favorite flowers all over the room, white water lilies and small white cherry blossom trees. It was so beautiful.

In the reception hall we had a dj, dance floor, tables set up, and a bar. It was pretty basic but it came together nicely.

After setting a few more things up it was now 11. The wedding starts at 4.

We had to get our makeup, hair, and nails done. The people who were doing then were already here.

My nails were white with pretty gold nail art. The middle finger was white with gold gems.

My hair was long mid back length. It is a body wave sew in.

Makeup was beautiful. My stylist surprised me. I had a full face. It was a natural look until she added my eyes. They were golden glitter with some bold eyeliner and my lashes were big and poppin.

The girls matched. They had a thick curly ponytail. Their makeup was similar to mine and so was their nails.

Now the dress. My dress was long and flowy. It hugged my body and my curves just right. Then the bottom flared in the back giving me a long tail. The color was white and it had little gold designs covering the bottom hem of the dress. The body part had gold crystals decorating it in a flower like patter. I had a veil but it was just plain white with a gold hair pin. My shoes were glittered gold with white bottoms.

The girls dresses were gold and it hugged their body's too. Their shoes were white with gold lining.

"My girls looking good as fuck." I said smiling.

"Not as good as you sis. But it's already 2 hours before the wedding." Yanti said as she text the boys. We had heard them come in and they were getting ready in the room across from ours.

We just chilled and drink a little champagne with strawberries and more fruit. To pass the time. We took some of our own pictures and videos.

The ushers knocked on the door saying that people were arriving.

I personally didn't invite anyone. Mainly my auntie and her boyfriend, some friends from home, and some people I follow on Instagram who rap like me. No I didn't invite my parents. Why would I? I did invite some cousins though.

Nahmir invited his peoples and some celebrities he knows.

Nobody's POV.
4

It's finally time. The girls had already left to get settled in their spots. And so did the guys. Everyone else where seated in their seats waiting on the bride.
Nahmir was a nervous wreck. He felt like he was starting to sweat. He thought to himself he had nothing to be nervous about, he was marrying the girl of his dreams.

Meanwhile jasmine was in the back making sure her dress was neat and her hair was right. She was nervous and felt her legs getting weak. She was ready but having everyone watch her like that was scary.

Two of nahmir's little cousin were the flower girls. They were standing in front of jasmine getting ready to walk out. Here comes the bride started playing and they walked out. Throwing white and gold rose petals on the ground in front, making a beautiful path for jasmine.

Walking out with her arms linked with one of her older cousins, that lives in Texas, she seen everyone stand. Before making her first step into the carpet she took a deep breath. Nahmir looked at her from across the hall with amazement. He knew she likes beautiful in everything but wow.

Everyone in the audience watch as  jasmine walked elegantly to her groom. With a beautiful bouquet of various flowers in her hand. The bridemaids cheering and smiling for their friend.

Once she made it to the stand nahmir looked into her eyes with pure passion. He loved this woman standing in front of him.

"Ring man, can you please bring us the rings." Said the pastor. Out came Jordan in his little white suit carrying a pillow with two gold rings.

*Skip* (I don't feel like writing the whole ceremony)

"I do" he said

"I do" She said with years in her eyes.

"Now you may kiss the bride." Nahmir didn't hesitate to wrap jasmine in his arms and kiss her like they've never kissed before, with nothing but passion.

The crowd cheered and clapped for the newly wedded couple.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Niya