Chapter3{Dream pt.2}

*After things went dark*

I was in my bed. I looked over to see that it was 10am. So I got up and did my hygiene and went downstairs to see my mom, Jordan, and a mysterious man all eating breakfast together.

"Oh hey, honey your up." My mom said in a cheerful tone

"Yeah I'm up. Who's this?" I said pointing to the mystery man.

"What do you mean who is this? That's Tyler. Your stepdad."
Omg I was so shocked to hear that. I have a stepdad. What happened to my real dad?

"We got a divorce remember?"

"Oh I said that out loud?" My mom shook her head yes.
I went and made me a plate and sat down next to my "stepdad" and began eating.

After breakfast

Right now me and Tyler are at the mall buying me new clothes. I got 4 new outfits and shoes to go with them. He also got him a few outfits and a pair of shoes.

"You girls sure do get a lot" Tyler said laughing

"Yeah but you will get used to it" I said laughing as well. I really liked this. He was nice and so was my mom, which was strange. I wasn't getting abused and Jordan was getting fed. This was like the perfect life.

That's when everything turns into snow. It was cold and that's when I woke up.

I was still cold so I went to pull up my covers and noticed that I'm naked and that my body is sore. Then I look besides me to see that my dad is sleeping next to me.

"OH, NO, HE DID IT AGAIN"

This chapter just got interesting. 😏
Vote and comment byeee.

-Niya🤪🌹