Chapter13{The suprise}

Nahmir‼️
So yesterday as you saw I had Alan here at the party. When I posted me and jasmine together on the couch when I took her back to my crib after I witnessed her crying, Alana had replied. She  kinda seemed mad so I decided to start following her on Instagram. After she started following me back I dm her. This is basically how the conversation went.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Are u Jasmine's friend?

Yeah why?

Cause u seemed mad
when u commented
on what I just posted

Well she didn't tell
me she had a new bae
but it's all good

She just became my
babygirl like yesterday

Wait so a bitch can't
know until a day later?😭

😂
U live  in NY?

Yeah

Alright so imma fly u down
her to see her and maybe
stay but don't tell her

OMG‼️ Fr. Thank you she
gone be so happy
shiii I'm happy😁

Np so give me your num
and I'll tell you more

After that she gave me her number and then I told her when and all the other information. So now she here😁

"Alright I'm ready" Alana said coming down the stairs. We're about to go to Jas place.
In all honesty Alana ain't that attractive to me but she can dress good as fuck. She put on a Nike outfit. It was a grey long sleeved crop top that had "Just do it" going down the sleeves in pink. With matching joggers. She topped it off with pink herachis, gold hoops, and she had a diamond belly ring.

"You dress nice"

"Nigga I know but you do too" she started laughing and looking me up and down. I had on a black holister shirt with some all black Jordan 12 and jeans. I topped it off with my gold chain and my diamond earrings.

"Of course" I said licking my lips and rubbing my hands together. Feeling myself.

We got in my car and drove to Jas house. On the way there "Thotiana" by Blueface was playing and we both started rapping to it.

Blueface babyyy!!!
Bust down thotiana (bust down thotiana)
I wanna see you bust down
Pick it up now break that shit down
Speed it up then slow that shit down
On the gang
(Slow it down bust it down
Bust it bust it)

"Ayeee" she had started dancing and tweaking in her seat. We was honestly lit in the car.
Once we got to her doorstep I told Alan to knock while I hid out of sight.

After a few knocks jasmine came to the door. She just stood there in shock with her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"Hey bestfrannn!" Alana said throwing her hands in the air and smiling. Jasmine had screamed and hugged her in a tight hug. That's when I came out from hiding.

"Omg did you do this?" She asked smiling so hard and almost on the verge of tears, but happy tears.

"Yeah. When I posted that picture on ig with us together on the couch, Alana seemed mad when she commented. I decided to dm her and now she's here" I said bringing my queen into a hug and then she kissed me. A long and deep kiss.