Chapter9{my babygirl❤️🤤}

Nahmir
I woke up to loud music playing. I would normally get mad but it was my song that was blasting in the kitchen.
I did my hygiene and went in the kitchen and made me some eggs. 

"Damn nigga ain't gone ask if anybody else wanted sum?" Junior said coming into the kitchen

"Y'all can cook y'all own damn food" I said eating my delicious scrambled eggs
Then come Trevon ugly ass with a smug look on his face. "Nigga don't start" I said looking straight at him. I knew he loved jasmine but he fucked up. I won't lie I've had my share of girls but I know not to cheat. That's why after my last girl two years ago I haven't had a real relationship until now.

"Nah I'm not gone start nothing imma finish it" he said acting like he wanted to fight me.

"Y'all need to chill cause I'm not about to choose between my two homies over some girl" said junior. He got a point but jasmine ain't just some girl.......

....she my babygirl

Jasmine
After breakfast I decided to take Jordan into the backyard so he could play. While he was playing I decided to go through my playlist of beats and start rapping to them.

Nahmir
I decided to go to jasmine's house, so I got my keys and hoped in my all black Lamborghini and drive.

I knocked on the door and this older woman answered it. Tre said she lived with her aunt so I supposed it was her.

"Hello." She said with a smile. She looked young maybe in her early 30 or late 20.

"Hi" I said

"Wait i think I know you. Your that boy that raps No relations and bounce out wit that right?" Damn auntie listen to my music.

"Aye you listen to my music? That's Whaddup" I say dapping her up. Why can't she be related to me? Wait that would make Jasmine my cousin. Never mind!!

She lets me in and I asked her if jasmine was home. She told me she was in the backyard so I made my way outside. When I made it I her back was facing towards me so I thought about scaring her but I heard her rapping to some beats.

Jasmine: why couldn't you just wake up and take care of yo kids cause you made us?
You put us through so much of it it changed us.
She continued until she started to cry. I went and sat beside her and took her into my arms. That's where she cried in my chest as I calmed her. This baby boy came and rubbed on her arm. She wiped her eyes and just grabbed him into a loving hug.
Why did she cry?

••••
I offered to take her and the little boy out for ice cream to try and cheer her up.
We walk inside and I tell her to order anything. She gots her a cookie and cream sundae with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles. And ...nuts
Then she got the little boy a vanilla cone. I got a vanilla and chocolate swirl sundae with chocolate drizzle banana and sprinkles. A nigga got to be extreme you feel me. 

We were sitting at a booth and she was just looking down eating her ice cream.

"What's wrong with my babygirl?" I said sincerely concerned

"It's nothing just I just come from a damaged family." She said hinting she didn't want to talk about it. So I changed the subject.

"So who is this little gansta" I said looking at the little boy with a black shirt that said "gang banging with sis"in white with some red ripped jeans and black and red Jordan's.

"This my baby Jordan" she said with a smile.
Wait this her kid? Tre got a kid? It alright I can be a step-daddy.

"This you and Tre kid?" I asked wondering why this ugly ass nigga didn't tell me why he got a girl prego. And i don't know if I want to take care of Tre son.

"Nah he my baby brother but imma get custody of him. I hope." I heard her muffle the last part to herself. I really wanna know what happened to my babygirl.
"And Tre messed that up." She said after a long pause.

"Yeah he did cause I would love to have yo kids." I said and she just started blushing. Cute.
••••
I took them back to my place where everyone awes at little Jordan soon as we got through the door.
Tre came and picked up Jordan and started playing. Guess they already met. Jasmine went and sat on her couch and put her earplugs in.  I sat next to her and took her phone away.

"Nigga I was listing to that. Gimme my phone back fo I slap yo ass" I gasped dramatically at the word she said

"Why my babygirl so violent to her daddy?" I said trying not no laugh.

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I went on her instagram and posted a picture of us together.

90views       80likesBabylana: my bestie got a boo now and didn't tell me😒 I see how it is but I'm happy fo u hoe❤️User1: aww ship 🥰User2:replies to user1      No they ugly togetherUser3:stop hatin they got what you want

90views 80likes
Babylana: my bestie got a boo now and didn't tell me😒 I see how it is but I'm happy fo u hoe❤️
User1: aww ship 🥰
User2:replies to user1
      No they ugly together
User3:stop hatin they got what you want

She looked at the comments and just rolled her eyes. I just now noticed we were cuddling. She looked up at me and smiled. I just looked at her lips. Wanting to pick her up by her legs and take her into my room. But not tonight.

••••
It was 9:00 so I decided to take her and my lil man home. Before she got out she looked over to me and said to FaceTime her tonight. Then she got out and grabbed Jordan and went into her house.

Was this chapter boring? I feel like it was. Anyways that was Nahmir's POV. I might make the next chapter in his POV to but idk. Comment and let me know!

How did you like her first rap? There's going to be more but they won't be as sad😭.
P.s do y'all like the chapter this long?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Byeeee.

-Niya