Chapter8{Nahmir}

The car ride to his place was fun. We was jamming to some music and I ended up putting on nahmir. I like his music but I'm not one of those over the top fan girls. For an example I would say that someone is fineeee as hell and be like I wouldn't date him though.
We pulled up into a drive way and I was about to get out until he grabbed my hand.

"Wait, I got to tell you something. So my friend I was telling you about on the plane, he's in there and you already know who it is." I looked at him lost and confused. He let me go and we went in the house. When we walked in I saw a group of boys and girls all sitting on the couch and in the kitchen. Everyone looked up and Tre introduce me to everybody. After that I went to sit in the couch when I felt a body behind me.

"And who are you babygirl?" He said when I turned around to see who it was.

"Nahmir?" Wait Tre never said... he knew that I wanted to meet... hold up what?

"So you know me but can I know you?" He said smirking

"I'm jasmine." I said still shocked

"Jasmine. So you're Tre's girl then?" He said pointing to Trevon

"Huh? Ohhhhh so you didn't tell me that you knew him but you told him that were are "dating" still." I said talking to Trevon.

"Oh..umm.. we broke up y'all" he said nervously. You know how guys scratch the back of their necks when they're nervous, yeah he did that.

"Why didn't you tell her you knew me since we were kids? Never mind I don't even care because you're gonna be mine now" he said looking at me and coming closer.

"Damn Tre he just took yo girl." Said some boy named Junior. Tre looked sad but he changed the subject and insisted we played a game.

"How about truth or dare" said a girl named Sierra. We all agreed and started the game.
•••
"Jasmine truth or dare?" Nahmir asked me

"Truth" i said

"Is it true that you are a fan of my music?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I always listen to your music. Bounce out wit dat was playin on the way over here. But I'm not one of those crazy fan girls that want to marry they celebrity crushes and shit like a pic with you is fine wit me." I said truthfully

"Well you won't have to worry about getting a pic wit me cause you my new girl." He said smirking and putting his arm around me.

The night went on until I asked Tre to take me home but Nahmir decided that he was going to drive me instead.

This is gonna be hard because if I do start dating Nahmir, Tre gonna be jealous. Wait why am I worried about if he's jealous? He cheated on me.

"What you thinking about babygirl?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nahmir's hand was on my thigh

"Uhh nothing. I just have a lot of things going on in my life." I said

•••
I went inside of my house and went on Instagram. I posted a picture of me while I was in the car with Nahmir.

105views 100likesBabylana: bestie so fineee😍🤤Nsimmons:my babygirl so fine🥰_tre:cute😍 Jassie:replied to NsimmonsWhen did you get my ig?Nsimmons:replies to jassieJust now from Tre

105views 100likes
Babylana: bestie so fineee😍🤤
Nsimmons:my babygirl so fine🥰
_tre:cute😍
Jassie:replied to Nsimmons
When did you get my ig?
Nsimmons:replies to jassie
Just now from Tre

Then I get a call from an unknown number.

Jasmine: hello?

Unknown: Whaddup babygirl

Jasmine: Nahmir? Did Tre give you my number?

Nahmir: yep. (He said popping the p) he didn't want to though. Why y'all break up?
"It's none of your damn business"I hear Tre say in the background
Jasmine: he cheated on me

Nahmir: Damn nigga how you gonna cheat on her. Like she fine as hell. You done fucked up cause she mine, right babygirl?

Jasmine: uhh sure

Nahmir: see she said yeah

Jasmine: nigga

Nahmir: nah call me daddy

Jasmine: I'm not calling you daddy

Nahmir: I bet you used to call me daddy and have a poster of me hanging on your door like " omg nahmir be my daddy ahhhh fuck me pleaseee" ( he says laughing)

Jasmine: I'm weakkkk did this nigga just moan? (She says laughing hard)

Nahmir: I can make your legs weak babygirl

Jasmine: oh see I need to go byeeee

I hung up the phone and check on Jordan. He was in his room playing with blocks when I came home and now he's past out on the floor. I picked him up gently and put him in his bed. Then I took a shower and went to sleep.

How did you like this chapter? Will Nahmir and jasmine make a cute couple? Like, vote, and comment plz. I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving. I know I did with all that great food🤤. Byeeeee.

-Niya