May as well say it.

Anti pov.
I prayed.
126 times to be exact.
I need her to physically go on with my life.
I sat in a booth.
Alone. I didn't have Y/n across from me with her smile and jokes.

Then something clicked. I had an idea.

Y/n pov:

It was lunchtime, Emmy sat with me
"Girl you are my best friend!" I laughed nudging her foot,
Then a man ran past us quickly, it was Anti he practically threw himself in the booth of men. I looked at Emmy's curiosity glazed both of us.

"Should we spy on them?" Emmy asked looking back at me pushing some curls behind her ear.
"Eh. I don't really wanna look at Anti...how much time do we have left?" I cleared my throat
"Uh about 20 minutes," Emmy stood up and tucked her phone in her pocket,
"Okay! Well, we should get going..." I smiled and we started to walk out.

Past Anti, I didn't look at him. Mark waved happily at Emmy. She smiled back, her wave subtle, she wanted me to feel less singled out.

I frowned, I looked back at Anti, he had an idea face. It worried me.

I reached for the door and we hailed a cab, my eyes started to tear up.
"Y/n?" Emmy put her hand on my shoulder,
"I'm so sorry..."
"why?"
"I don't want you to act differently because I'm sad...it's okay"
"Do you still want to marry Anti?" Emmy asked
"So badly..."
"Will you?"
"I don't know...he said some awful things..."
"I know...we could hear you two fighting..." Emmy mumbled
"I'm sorry..." I apologized again,
"Don't be," then a car sped past us.
"Jesus feckin Christ!" Our cab driver yelled
"Damn...their crazy"
"Yeah..." it was one of Anti's sports cars.
Will I say that? No.
As the cab pulled up, the boys were running around and whispering to the girls.

We were about ten minutes late so we rushed in. We were greeted with smiles and hugs, I was confused something was going on.

Today everyone volunteered so Anti and I had to go together.

I sighed, as I get next to Anti.
"Okay! So this one! My personal favorite, we will tie you together and drop you down into the lake, if you can't swim out, just press this little button on your suits, and the rope on your back will pull you up!" He smiled and then I felt people tying us together. Back to back.

Our legs were free,
"You got this!" Satan yelled he was more cheerful than usual,
"What is going on?" I whispered to him,
"Nothing...?" He tried to look at me,
"Sure."
"Y/n, tonight I wanna talk about everything..." I felt him hold my hand, I let him.
"Okay..." I muttered,
"Thank you...if you want we could call it a date and you could get all fancied up..." I could practically hear his smile.
"Fine. Don't push it." I groaned, then the rope stopped, we were really low to the water, then I felt us being dropped under I quickly held my breath, we were getting deeper and deeper, I heard Antis voice in my head,
"Kick your legs, the other team can't talk to each other we are lucky..." we both started to kick, I was losing air,
"I need air." I whimpered into his head.
He started kicking faster I felt the ropes started to break, I was starting to blackout, I grabbed his hand at the moment he ripped me above the water, I took a deep breath and finally could breathe the cool breeze.

I was gripping his shoulder and his arm,
"I would have just given you air..." he brought me into a hug, the other team pushed their button, meaning the ropes we had were being pulled.

We swam back then held onto the rope,
"No thanks...good job though..." I smiled softly,
He nodded. This was so awkward.

We got back to the shore, the team congratulated us, our score was way higher than theirs.

Anti reached to hold my hand as we went to the next stop, I looked at it for a moment, I then reached down to hold his hand. I saw a light smiled on his face.

"I still don't forgive you..." I made that clear,
"I know, but at least you held my hand!" He smiled this made him happy I could feel it.

I smiled too. I may be pissed but I still miss him.