That bad?

I was couldn't sleep, this bed was a rock.
I tossed and turned all night.
When I finally fell asleep I was woken up by Anti calling my name.

I ignored him, falling back asleep then, about an hour later being woken up by the guest room door charging open.

I groaned and rolled to see Anti,
"The bed is cold." He grumbled
"Fuck off."
I heard him shuffle around then lay in bed with me, his arms wrapped around me.

"I have a hangover..." he whispered into the back of my head,
"Good" I pushed his body back and tried to sleep again.

I felt him hold my more firm this time,
"What's your damage?" He whined
"Get the fuck off me!" I fought free then he gave up I heard him leave the room.

I noticed the sun was coming up, I groaned and glanced at the clock,
6:55

I let out a soft groan, today is not off to a good start.
I understand why Anti wanted to cuddle, he needs to know how annoying he was.

I sat up feeling sick, I shuffled to the door I peaked into the hallway.

I saw nothing,
"Anti?" I called down the hall my voice echoed
"I'm here" His deep morning voice came from the security room.

I shuffled down and pushed the door open lightly, I saw him watching the cameras from last night,
"Baby..." he had a frown on his face, his aura dark.

I glanced at the camera footage seeing me trying to drag him into our room,
"I'm sorry," his lower lip quivered
I smiled and yawned
"That's all I wanted to hear,"

I reached our welcoming him for a hug, he slowly stood up, his strong arms wrapping around me.

He protected me, keeping me in his arms.
"Your skin is so soft..." he held my waist, he kept me buried in his chest.

"I won't drink anymore." His voice cracked
"You can drink. Getting drunk happens." I pulled away to look him in the eyes.

"You hand was bleeding! Y/n!" He had water pool in his eyes
"I hurt you, Y/n...you fell down the stairs I made you cry." He rambled I held him close to me, keeping me close.

"I know, but you couldn't help it." I rested against him.

"You need sleep, come to our bed."
I nodded he scooped my up. His arms were so perfect, I smiled against his cold skin, giving him kisses.

he was perfect, I ran my finger along his muscles, he was built so nicely.

"Wow, your so hot" I smiled he tsked and shook his head laughing.
I kissed his forehead, he made sure to tuck me in, I started to reach for him.

"Stay here love I'm going to get a gift for you," he kissed my cheek then, exited the room making me miss him. But the sheets trapped me in the love and affection, I smiled cuddling into the mixed scents.

I love him but I need sleep.
I started to drift off in the silence of the room being cradled by the bedsheets.

Antis pov

I was setting up a facial for her, I started to smile I spoiled her.
New nails
New hair
New outfits
New everything.

I want her to have a spa day, I booked a full day spa. With the girls of course.

I stretched and saw my sketch book I wanted to draw right now.
What should I draw?

I reached for the sketch book, and a pencil,
I started to get a rough sketch I had the shape of her head and hair and I didn't even mean too.

I was just scribbling and it became her, her beautiful smile, she was perfect I shaded her cheek bones, her soft lips, then her eyes witch I got lost in, her soft color.

The beautiful shine, I smiled, I love her.

I really do.

I then had an elegant drawing of Y/n, her hair draped down her eyes glistened. I wanted to show her, I decided to keep drawing, this is probably one of the best I've ever done, I wanted to hold it close to me forever, I smiled and folded it up.

I put it in the special box, a box for if she does she gets to take my stuff with her, I never want her to feel alone.

Before I do anything I will only do things she's okay with I never want her to feel uncomfortable.
I think never think about other girls and the day she was born, I stopped going to stripe clubs and watching porn.

She is my world I protected her for years, until she was 19 and the devil himself had to pry me off of her.

I never thought my assignment would be so addictive, I didn't even know, I stood up and skipped down the hall.

I carefully opened our door, she was asleep.
I sat on the edge of the bed, she was stunning.

I brushed her hair out of her face, I kissed her forehead, her eyes scrunched.
"Hey~" I whispered to her ear,
"She smiled and wrapped her arms around me I stopped one of her hands and brought it to my lips.

I kissed her knuckles, she stretched and opened her soft colored eyes. They were never an eyesore, they were a soft dark color.

I kissed her softly,
"Mhm!" She smiled into our kiss and pulled away to yawn.
"Did you sleep well?" She glanced at me then the charcoal on my hand transferred to her cheek.

"Like a baby," she smiled and stared into my eyes, she was like a dream, breathtaking.

My lip started to quiver, she noticed and I smiled my eyes started to collect water, she frowned.

"I wanna marry you so bad" I cried falling onto her
She gasped in awe and brought me into a hug.
She is truly perfect.

I held her close, I heard her heart beat.
I tapped the rhythm onto his collarbone,
"I know I get rough sometimes and sometimes I can be mean. But I promise. No matter what I say I always love you." I stared into the glistening of her eyes.

"I set up a nice day at the spa for you. Please. Go enjoy it."
"I love you so much" she smiled tears welling her eyes
"I love you too!"