"Father Osomatsu," I softly responded, dipping my head a little in reverence.

He seemed to pause for a moment before a small smile crossed his lips, "How was it being back here? Not too different from when we were kids, right?"

"It seems like the only thing that's changed is me. I could remember a lot of the responses that Father Sakai drilled into us," I looked off to the side, trying to not dive back into my memories, "You did very well, Father Osomatsu."

"I don't think you've changed that much," Osomatsu laughed a little, "At least you didn't fall asleep like you did in the library."

I turned my head towards him quickly, opening my mouth to protest before closing it as questions in my head fought to be asked first.

"Do you...remember what happened in the library?" My fingers played with the seam of the dress, my eyes refusing to look at Osomatsu.

Another pause from him.

There's no way that it actually happened, right? I thought it was a dream...!

"We can talk about that in my office," Osomatsu turned towards the nave, "Do you remember where it is?"

"I think so," I watched him as he started to walk away.

"Dress comfortably, and I'll see you there."

----

Putting the dress back on its hanger, I left it on the doorframe of the woman who loaned it to me before leaving the shelter in more casual clothes: a comfortable pair of jeans and a long-sleeved colored shirt. Winding my way through the office building behind the cathedral, I passed by the library before finding Osomatsu's office and knocked on the closed door softly.

"Come in," His voice sounded tired.

I opened the door to see him turn in his chair away from the computer. His hair was still combed neatly, but he had taken off the vestments and donned the cassock he usually wore.

"(Y/n), please have a seat," He waved towards the two chairs in front of his desk, and I obliged after closing the door behind me.

"You wanted to talk...?" I scooted one of the chairs close to the desk.

"You had asked if I remembered what happened in the library, and I wanted to give you the answer in a more private setting."

I fought hard to keep the blush from spreading across my face.

"I was made aware of your arrival back at the shelter by Choromatsu and, a few moments later, I found you sleeping in the library on top of what looked to be very worrying topics," Osomatsu folded his hands neatly on the desk, concern written all over his face.

"Ah...you mean the 'demon/angel' thing...?" I looked down towards my lap, the color draining from my face.

"Was there something you wanted to talk to me about? Is everything all right?"

I had to be honest right now.

"No, not everything is all right," I looked right into his eyes, "I'm worried about what I've seen between you and your brothers, and the tension that Choromatsu and Karamatsu showed confirmed it for me yesterday. The angel and demon analogy was the only thing I could really think of that made sense. If you, Todomatsu, and Choromatsu are angels, then of course the other three would be against you if they were demons."

Osomatsu stayed silent, and I took that as a sign to continue.

"I don't have any family, and I don't want to see you guys fight amongst yourselves. I want to help heal whatever hurt is there. You don't have to all be in harmony with each other, but I don't want you guys squaring up whenever you pass by each other on the street. It's not right..."