13

His heart came in his mouth as he saw her falling down from the same floor right in front of his eyes ,Her sudden action made him blank and before he can say or do something her body layed down on road lifelessely with blood ozzing out from her head and he saw other people gathering around her body and looking  towards the window where he himself was standing and she jumped a minute before...

Shivay woke up gasping for breathe , sweat bids were all over his face and he searched for Anika , His eyes went still on her sleeping form , She was sleeping like a child with her mouth open , hair spread on pillow , soft snores were coming out from her nose .

He shifted little close to Reyaan and placed his palms on Anika's face , his warm hard palms cupped her face and he leaned towards her to place a kiss on her forehead  "I will make everything fine , I promise" he murmured abd placed another kiss on her forehead , a small palm hitted his chest and he look down to see his baby twisting and turning , His blue eyes met with replica of there own and a small smile captured his face "I will make everything fine for you too Reyaan , No matter what but daddy will always be with you baby, Always" He kissed Reyaan's forehead and little boy giggled ,. he opened and closed his mouth few times before closing them and looking towards his dad with glistening eyes , Shivay too stare him sadly before pulling the little boy on his chest " Ahhh! You want to talk " Shivay asked in childish tone and Reyaan stare his father with his wide blue eyes "But You aren't that much big to talk , All you do is daddaa and mumma all day" He continued talking with Reyaan who placed his head on his father chest and listened his talk , At mid of conversation Reyaan raised his head up and also tried to talk back , Shivay behaved like he listened and understand his baby and The baby boy continued listening and playing with his dadda .

Anika's slumber broke and she stare both of them lovingly , Her eyes were fixed on Shivay who was talking about business to his baby , Anika chuckled and kept staring both of them , At a point Reyaan placed his palm on Shivay's mouth and shaked his head No , telling him not to speak more , Shivay widened his eyes with fake hurt , he pushed his lower lips upwards like a cry baby and start faking cry , Reyan's expression changed , he shaked his head negatively and placed his little palm on Shivay's eyes to stop him cry .

A giggle escaped from Anika's mouth and both father and Son went still , Reyaan start jumping on Shivay's chest and Shivay placed the baby down who quickly slided close to Anika and start talking , although Not a word came out from Reyaan's mouth but Anika gave her complete expression , she widened her eyes and also said something meaningless , The boy giggled in as that the only thing which escape my mouth and produce sound few times .

It was Shivay's chance to stare Anika , his mind went on Tia and he remembered how many times he only wanted to see Reyaan like this with Tia but that lady always treated the baby like a mistake , She never once picked Reyaan in her arms to love him and Anika she was giving Reyaan her motherly love from the first meet, His mind again went back on Vikram's word and he rubbed his forehead frustratingly , A part of him don't want Anika to remember anything and keep giving her unconditional love to Reyaan , the same part also wants her to do the same care of him like she always do , he don't want her to remember anything and go away leaving him but No doubt her treatment is needed , She need to know everything and at the end she will leave him only so there is no point to get attach to her and be heartbroken at last , He kept staring her in trance , unknown to it that She start staring him back now .

"Vikram" She called him out and his trance broke , He stare her with many emotions before getting down from bed and storming straight in Bathroom , Anika's eyes welled up , she felt helpless as she really wanted to help him with the problem he is dealing , his expressions are clearly telling her that something id wrong , From the day she went to his office he start behaving different , he do care for her and fullfill all her demand but never get close to her , his act made her feel insecure on her own self , Her eyes start glistening and a part of her wanted to storm inside the bathroom and yell at him ,demand to him to telk her what's bothering him but another part of her felt confused , he made her feel like she doesn't have any right over him .

"Now enough , I will not come behind you Vikram ,I am tired of trying ,If you want things in this way then fine , ley everything go in the way you want" She whispered to herself and glance down towards her baby "Now Mumma will not try" She murmured and kissed forehead of little boy .

She left the room with baby and freshen up to another washroom , she made her way to kitchen and Prepared Breakfast and took hee place to a side table , She opened hook of her blouse before placing her breast in mouth of hee hungry child , Reyaan start sucking the milk greedily and she smiled towards her baby .

Shivay came out from Bathroom only to find room vacant ,his things were arranged on bed properly but she was nowhere like usual waiting for him to come out and talk , His heart demanded him to go and check for her but his head declined ,he made himself ready in the cloths she placed and waited few more minutes for her to come when she didn't come back in room , Shivay thought a way to call her "Anika where is my red file?" He yelled from room but didn't get any response  ,a minute later a maid entered in room with file and gave him

"Sir , breakfast is ready" she said and Shivay glared her angrily " I am not hungry" he said before storming out from house without looking anywhere .

******************