9❤❤

"Now You and Baby are with me na Vikram , I am all fine" Anika whispered with tears and caressed his cheeks lovingly making him take his steps back...

"Anika...." Shivay start but stop in mid seeing tears flowing from his baby eyes and his opening and closing his mouth but voice isn't coming out from his mouth...

"My Baby" Anika cried and quickly picked the little boy in arms before shivay ... "What's wrong" She asked from baby too much lovingly who shivered allitle in Anika's grip and tears continued to stream down from his eyes "No Baby ,Don't cry , I know you are hungry ,Mumma will feed you" Anika whispered against baby cheeks and Shivay stare the scene dumbfoundly he just didn't get the things which are going on , He stare everything confusingly and was about to say something but before that Anika's parents and Doctor made their way inside the ward...

"Mumma " Anika whispered in normal tone "See what is wrong with My Baby" She said worringly caressing Reyaan hair and plant a kiss on his forehead "He is crying but not in loud voice " She continued and her Parents and Doctor eyes widened in shock ..

"Anika baby, He isn't your Baby" Her Mother said and Anika look towards her mother a little angrily and confusingly..

"See Vikram ,What mumma is saying , It's my baby mumma " Anika said in cracked and affraid tone and her breathe start getting heavy "It's my baby" She pulled Reyaan close to her heart "It's Mine and Vikram Baby" she start feeling dizy and  closed her eyes painfully...

"Yup Anika , It's Our baby " Shivay said running towards her for support and hold her protectively , he helped her in laying down and tried to take baby away from her but Anika tightened her grip more on baby and stare shivay lovingly and pleadingly...

"let him sleep with me" Anika pouted and wrap her hand around baby pulling him closer.. Sighing tiringly and not knowing what to do Shivay nodded positively and look towards Anika's parents and Doctor signing them to head out of ward through eyes...

●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What was that?"  Shivay asked from Doctor as soon as they entered in his Cabin..

"Mr Oberoi , I think Mrs Thappar Mind isn't able to accept death of Mr Thappar and Due to shock Her Mind started imagining things and In that process loss of baby was too much for her and she lost her track" Doctor explained and sighed ...

"I think , You guys should not tell her truth in this stage" Doctor said and look towards Shivay "Mr Oberoi ,Just continue what she is imagining" Doctor completed ..

"Are you lost it? ,She is my late friend's wife" Shivay shouted angrily and his anger start building in him ..

"If you will tell her truth,She might be try to do suicide" Doctor said and look towards Shivay and Anika's parents whose face lost all colour..

"Please Shivay , Please save my daughter" Anika's mom plead with tears joining her hand in front of him and he nodded positively unwantedly...

■■■■■■■■■■■

"Baby is hungry" Anika cooed her baby and pull the little boy on her lap "Baby want to drink milk" She was about to open the button of her hospital gown but before that a voice stopped her..

"No Anika , You can't feed him" Shivay stammered and passed a nervous smile "You are too much weak and also suck , So it will harm both you and baby" He completed and pased a smile towards Anika who look towards him confusingly but nodded positively..

"Ummm ... Your discharging formality is complete so let's go home" Shivay said with a smile and Anika nodded happily "I am already too much tired from all this hubby" She said childishly and smiled "I just wanted to get out from bed and get rid of this dress but i didn't did coz of our baby" Anika caressed the emotionless baby and smiled "Why our baby isn't responding" Anika ask worringly and stare shivay for response "Our baby is sick Anika" Shivay whispered and his voice cracked in mid and tears welled up in his eyes seeing the condition of his little ONE..  "Don't worry , I will make our baby fine like before" Anika said with determination in her eyes and pulled baby close to her heart ..

After meeting with her parents and bidding them byee , Anika sat in shivay's car as he drove away .. Not wanting to go Oberoi or Thappar Mansion he drove his car out of city and stopped in front of a beautifull house...

"I m feeling like ,I never came our house before" Anika said feeling strange but soon shrugged of everything as she felt wetness on her chest .. She caressed the hair of baby and head out of car without waiting for shivay, She entered in house with Reyaan and searched for kitchen..

"Ramdas , I want to leave this house and take care of Oberoi Mansion for few days" Shivay ordered the caretaker of house "Did you arranged everything as i said" He asked before getting inside and recieved a positive nod in response...

"Hubby , I think i forget the route of kitchen" Anika sighed tiringly and once again started to open button of her blouse "I should feed him once , My baby is hungry" She said and was about to lower her blouse and pull out her breast but before that shivay stopped her holding her hand ..

"Can't You understand one thing Anika, I said No na , You can't feed my baby from breast" He shout spilling out all his frustration which was building inside him from past week "You just go and take rest i will take care of him" He shouted and Anika shivered ,Tears welled up in her eyes and she stare shivay with tears .

"Why are you shouting like this vikram" Anika cried and realisation hit shivay "He is my baby too , I can atleast do this for him" Tears made their ways from her eyes and she ran outside from house..

"Ohhh Shittt!!" Shivay shouted and look towards his baby who was laying on Sofa with tears flowing out from his eyes and looking towards Shivika "You aren't even helping hero" Shivay whispered and tears made their ways through his eyes , Now he felt the tiredeness physically , Mentally and Emotionally  and soon darkness engulfed him making him fell down on floor ...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●