7 ♡

The sudden pain shoot Anika stomach and she hold her stomach tightly in her palms , breathing heavily.. "Ahhhh!" She cried out in pain gaining shivay's attention .. "Anika" he hold her in arms and pull her against his chest recieving worst kind of glares from the colony woman..
"Ahhh!!" She shout in pain and her eyes rolled back making her feel dizzy , Shivay stare her for minute , his mind went blank and he tried to register things in mind but before that her lifeless body collapsed against his bringing him in reality... "Anika" he patt her cheeks and hear a faint vikram leaving her mouth before fainting...

Without wasting a second, he scooped her in arms and run out of mansion towards his car for taking her hospital, Bad comments start flowing in air seeing Anika in Shivay's arms but he ignored everything and called Anika's mother after putting Anika's lifeless body in car. "Aunty" he called out her mother in cracking voice and she turned back.. "Hmmm" She hummed in cracking voice and look towards shivay with tears , " Anika , She is  unconscious , i m taking her hospital" he said in worried tone .. "What happen to my daughter now?" Her mom cried and run towards car following by shivay..

After driving whole half an hour which seemed not ending anytime soon, Shivay stopped the car in front of hospital and quickly get down from car , Opening her side of door , he once again scooped her in arms and run inside leaving Anika's Mom to follow them..  "Doctor" he shout gaining wardboy and receptionist attention and soon wardboy comr towards him with strecher and receptionist inform doctor ... he make her lay on strecher carefully with tears pouring down from his eyes , The guilt that his own wife ruined his friend cum brother wife start eating her...

Anger start overpowering Shivay's mind and he left hospital after Anika taken in ward by doctor ... His eyes turned blood shot red and he digged his nails in palms for controlling himself , The scene he saw im his friend house , The way his friend's wife hugging , crying and begging from her husband to come back make his heart ache , the love he saw in Anika's eyes for Vikram make him feel low for his own love ... Getting in driver seat quickly he drove away from hospital and head towards his own Mansion where he ordered khanna to lock his wife...

His legs pressed the gas pedal making his car almost fly on road and after driving 45 minutes he finally pressed break in front of his mansion gate making the car slip bcoz of sudden break... "Khannna" Shivay shout as soon as he reached inside mansion .. "yes sir" came a reply from khanna who come out of his room almost burning in anger and shivering from his boss fear . "Where is she?" He asked in deadly voice.. "Sir in your room with Reyaan baba" Khanna said bending his head down trying to hide the irritation and anger which is capturing his facial expression..

"What wrong she did now?" Shivay asked from khanna in dangerous voice but khanna nodded negatively signing nothing "Tell me truth khanna" Shivay's demaniding voice mads him shiver but he stilled face shame in telling his boss that his boss's wife tried to seduce him "Sir Reyaan baba is crying since you left but Madam didn't even look towards him" Khanna said half truth and stare his shoes while following his boss.. Shivay's jaw clenched and he closed his eyes tightly for controlling his loving and caring side and letting his beast side overpowering him...

Once his Beast mode overpowered the positivity and goodness inside him , he stormed in room angrily and the first thing he saw is his wife laying on bed wearing a net top over her lingere , the second thing which caught his attention was his baby boy who was crying his heart out in his crib and throwing his hands and legs irritatingly ... "What's wrong with you shivay ? , How can u locked me in room like this" Tia shout in her irritating voice making him more angry .. "Ohh !! Are you angry because you didn't get to sleep around mens like a whore today" Shivay shout staring his wife with disgust whom he once used to stare with love..

"What the hell are you saying Shivay that too in front of a Middle class employ" shout tia angrily .. "First thing this middle class employ is more important for me than you and second thing i m saying truth u bitch" shvay first look towards khanna with affection then head towards his wife with long steps and gripped her neck tightly in fist.. "Shivay you are choking me" Tia shout wiggling in his grip and he tightened his grip more ... "I m feeling suffocated Shivay , leave my neck" Shout tia hitting his arms .. "I too felt when my friend told me about you tia" Shivay shout and a lone tear escaped from his eyes and he left her neck for letting her take some amount of air..

"That bloody Vikram is lying shivay , i will kill that bastard" Shout tia in frustration , She never thought in his wildest dream that vikram will tell this to shivay , After when she blackmailed him for shutting his mouth showing their video.. She also told him that she will show it to his wife which make his breathe hitch in his fucking throat because In video things was different he was the one who was touching her kissing her imagining as his wife Anika "I didn't took his name" Shivay whispered dangerously and her eyes widened in realisation..

"I know u didn't took his name but baby i kept a secret from you" Tia start shedding her crocodile tears and Shivay stare her curiously waiting for her one more lie "Vikram tried to molest me and even he ... "she didn't even able to complete her sentence when a warm hand his her cheeks making her fall on floor like trash...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap - "She lost her baby" said Doctor with her head bent down "and slipped in trauma" she completed making Anika's parents world crashed...

.
.
.

"Your baby is in trauma Mr Oberoi and i don't think he will ever be able to come out from that" said Doctor and Shivay felt his heart stop beating ..

.
.
.

"Uncle , I m taking Anika with me , i don't think it's safe to keep her here " Said Shivay sincerely and Anika's father agreed .. "Do me a favour shivay , please try to bring her back , i can't see her like that " her father plead..