12❤️❤️

Everything was crystal clear after reading the diary , His heart skipped a beat and he re-read them again and again , he found it hard to believe the wish of Vikram , "Is Anika Insane" this was the first thought which crossed his mind and he once agin readed the dairy

I saw her sitting at a corner aimlessly , She was staring at something particular but when i looked at that direction i found none , She was smiling and giggling but when i look around there was nothing funny , I stood there for few minutes before leaving from there and heading back in hospital to meet my Aunt who was admit there .

It's been days , Everyday i saw her sitting at same corner , smiling and talking but for my shock there were no one beside her , Two more days passed untill one day i collided with Anika's father who was trying to make her understand about something and dragging her back in hospital .

"Anika , Rahul went back home , He will come tomorrow now" Her father told her and when he turned he collided with me , We exchange our sorry and i start moving away from there that's when she freed herself from his hold and ran from there before she can run away from there , i ran behind her and held her making her cry like a kid .

"Leave me , Dad isn't letting me talk with Rahul" She argued and wiggled in my grip , I tightened my hold on her making her cry more and more

"Rahul went back home , he will come tomorrow then you can talk" I played along on the basis of words i heard from her father mouth few minutes ago , She stare me from her chocolate brown orbs , full with innocence and then look around searching for someone .

"Ohh! He went home" She said plainly and then look towards me , her eyes shined up in happiness and she smiled wildly before holding my hands in her and pulling me with her inside the hospital , Her father stared us amusingly and tried to free me from her hold but I signed him not to , She opened door of her private ward and pulled me on sofa and herself sat beside me .

"It's too much boring here, they don't let me out from here and No one talk to me except Rahul" She complained like a five year old and that brought a smile on my face and at that moment i felt like i found a reason to live , Her sweet innocent talk and her childish act everything was perfect to fill my hollow world , She talked and continued talking for few more hours before she start yawning and finally placed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes submitting herself to her beauty sleep .

Later on After talking with Kabir Uncle i got to know that she is suffering from head injury , she met with an accident two years before and from that moment she start imagining those person whom she met and talk once everywhere , Doctor was working on her case and with the excuse of meeting my Aunt i start meeting with Anika everyday , Her mind start healing because of my Presence , She stopped imagining things , I was falling hard and hard for her each passing day , With the speed she was improving i thought everything is okay with her , Doctor put her on medication , And she stayed on medication for two years of our marriage , Medicine helped her allot and i can say it was only medicine which kept her sane this much long Shivay , But everything changed on the day we met you at party , She was attracted towards Reyaan and once again past repeating itself , In mid of night she start waking up and using pillow as a kid , she talked with you and Reyaan for hours and with great difficulty and help of medicine i made her sleep and understand , You remember the day when you came to meet us ,. That night after you left , She was sitting on same spot talking to you , when i noticed that i made her have her medicine , sonehow that helped and she once again get back in her old self , Later at night when she used pillow as reyaan and i scolded her for that she was trying to jump down from balcony i stopped and gave her medicine , But before i can consult doctor Tia made her entry in my life and spoiled everything .

I choosed the only way i can get rid of the guilt because No matter how my Anika is but her love for me was always true Shivay , Not even obce she took anyone name from her mouth except mine , She was perfect with her flaws , She was an angel to me for love , care and pamper , I always wanted to stay on her side but i know i will not be there from today , You too will need someone for you Shivay sobm why not My Anika , I promise you that she is perfect with her flaws Shivay , She is little sick but believe me she will never hurt you and Ayaan , I don't know what my death will do to her ,I want you to ne with her Shivay , to give her love , to care for her .

I want this last favour from you Shivay , Accept My Anika in a way she is ,Her treatment is going on soon she will be okay and things will be perfect , I only want you to handle my love and take care if my unborn Angel .

I am handing my precioussa to you Shivay .

Tears made there way from Shivay's eyes , He just don't know what to do anymore , his innerself will never allow him to love Anika in a way Vikram did but his heart is playing another gane , He felt stuck in all this .

A knock startled her and he jumped from his chair , the door opened revealing Anika who was dressed in white top and black jeans and Reyaan who was dressed in white tee and black jeans .

"Anika" Shivay got up from his chair and passed a little smile towards her , she responded back and entered in his cabin with Reyaan in one hand and tifin box in other

"You didn't eat your breakfast so i thought to bring it here and Also your medicine" She placed the lunch box on table shyly and Shivay faked a smile towards her "There wasn't any need of it , I would had eat in canteen" he said and she glared him " I don't want my husband to get sick , if you will get sick then it will be hard to manage two babies together" She said with a smile and his heart did some assault on mention of husband , He stare her for minutes as Vikram Words replayed in his mind "I want you to give her your love Shivay" he shaked his head shrugging that thought away and took his place , Anika served him his breakfast and caressed Reyaan's face who start playing with her hairs and face , She placed a kiss on his forehead and the baby boy held her finger and start sucking it "You are hungry My baby" She asked in baby tone and without any hesitation she opened top button on her tops and slided top little down revealing her bra , Shivay quickly looked away from her and concentrated on the food at front of him , Anika placed her breast in Reyaan mouth who start sucking milk greedily , her gaze was fixed on baby and she kept caressing his head , Shivay continued eating with Vikram words running in his mind .

Will it be right for him to do what Vikram really wanted ?