Filler (Actors A.U)

Interview room
Scene: there are 3 chairs infront of the camera, 2 on the left and one on the right, posters of BOFURI were hung on the wall

Taiyou is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket and grey pants while Kaede is wearing a pink sundress and a denim vest.

Reporter: Hello everyone  and welcome to Animezing screen time, again I am your host Chisato Kagamiya AND today! Wooh! Sorry I am just so excited! We are here today with... the 2 main leads of BOFURI : In a distance or up close I'll still hit ya' please introduce yourselves!

Actor 1: Hello Everyone my name is Kaede Honjou, umm I play a character of the same name and I also play Maple... so... ummm HI!

Actor 2: Hi to everyone thats watching and listening, my name is Taiyou Matsuda, I also play a character of the same name along with Ryudo, glad to be here.

Chisato: Kaede, Taiyou thank you for being here with us today.

Kaede: I'm happy to be here, I really love your show by the way!

Taiyou: Eh I was bored so why not -OUCH!-

Kaede: Dont be rude!

Taiyou: I was just kidding Kae!

Chisato: Hahaha ok ok so lets get right down to it, what can you tell us about your character and what you love about playing them.

Kaede: Well I love how bubbly and cute Maple is as a character, I also like how clumsy and scatter brained she is.

Taiyou: Which is lucky since that ment that she didn't have to act.

Kaede: WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING!?

Taiyou: That your a clumsy airhead.

Kaede: HOW MEAN!

Chisato: Haha well what about you Taiyou?

Taiyou: Well I love Ryudo's costume, sure it takes me like 4 hours to get ready and I have to wake up at 3:00 in the morning but its still part of the job.

Kaede: Yeah its so unfair, he gets all the cool stuff and some of us doesn't even get any.

Chisato: Hahaha, ok on to the next question, who amongst the crew are you closest with except your fellow actor.

Taiyou: Ohh hmmm... probably Migz our co-writer, he is such a great guy, very fun to be around and he always brings his switch so I have someone on set always ready to play, and on that note Migz I want a rematch on Smash Bros. and this time you cant play as Greninja!

Kaede: Yeah its either Migz or Miss Ash, to everyone who doesn't know miss Ash is one of our make up artist, she is super talented at her job and she always lets us eat her cookies.

Taiyou: So basically if you want Kaede to like you give her sweets.

Kaede: YUP!

Chisato: Ok so lets get into the story of this world but first let us have a quick rundown of Maple and Ryudo.

Kaede: Well ok, Maple is a young girl who is doesn't have much knowledge about MMO or gaming in general, then one day her friend Risa -played by my good fried... Risa- encourages her to buy this hot new game called NWO, when she did she fell in lnve with the game, but she plays it rather strangely.