Medal hunt

Taiyou PoV
A few hours later

"Sis dinners ready!" I called out to my sister but instead got no reply.

"Come on sis I know your not playing, come on down so we can eat." I again called out but still no reply.

"Come on are you still mad that I turned down your request to join your guild? I already told you I wanted to look for one my own, its no fun if I just tail you and your friends around, so dont take it personally and come down here." I said starting to get very annoyed.

You see its been a few hours since she offered me a place in her guild, it was the 'Kingdom of the Flame Emperor' which I believed was the 2nd ranked guiled in the entire server right now, but joining a top ranked guild right off the bat seemed boring to me, yes its a sure win when it come to guild battles but where is the fun in that, finding your own guild, making new friends, experiencing new things together was half the fun of joining a guild and I didn't want to just lag around my sister, so I kindly refused her offer which she didn't take kindly and started to give me the 'silent treatment' which is very childish if I may add.

"I am not mad!" She said from upstairs.

"Then get your lazy ass down here and eat!" I called out to her.

"Not until you join the guild!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Ok thats it!" I said as I stood up from my chair.

I then walked up stairs to her room and kicked the door open.

"HIEEE! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She screamed in surprise.

I then walked towards her and grabbed the back of her shirt collar and started to drag her out of her room.

"H-HEY LET ME GO!" She yelled as she began to thrash around.

"If you dont calm down I'm gonna drag you down the stairs as well." I told her.

As soon as I said that she stopped squirming around and began to calm down.

"Good, now stand up so we can talk about this, your supposed to be the OLDER sister, so start acting like it and stop giving me the silent treatment." I told her.

"... Do you really not want to join our guild? I promise you'll have tons of fun there." She said as she looked at me with her head down.

I then placed my hand on her head... yes I am taller than my sister.

"I already told you sis, finding my own guild, making my own friends, and experiencing new stuff together is half the fun of joining a guild, now you can argue that I can still do those things in your guild but... I dont want people to know me as 'The Vice-commander's brother', besides... Your guild seems a bit too intense for me." I said with a smile.

"... Yeah... Mii can get a bit too into a fight and sometimes forget to have fun... -sigh- fine if your really set on finding your own guild then I wount stop you... but if ever there is an inter-guild event... you better be prepared... Ryudo." She said with a sparkle of determination in her eyes.

"I was about to say the same thing... Valkyria-nee." I said with confidence.

The next morning

Today was the start of our 3 day break and I am currently doing my homework, my sister was already in NWO playing with her online friends, I wanted to get ahead start on my homework so that I can play longer since there is a 5 in-game day event happening today, its going to last 5 days in game but in reality its gonna take about 3-4 hours, suddenly there was a knock on my door and I saw my sister.