The Guild that broke the game

NWO
No PoV

"Ryudo on your left!" Sally said as she sliced a lizard man in half.

"Got it [Ghostly Dragon Fire]!" Ryudo complied as he used his skill to burn almost all of the remaining Lizard men.

"Maple Lizard Archer at your 6." Ryudo said.

"Got it [Hydra]!" Maple said summoning a Hydra made of pure poison and dispelling poison on the remaining Lizard men.

"Glad thats over." Sally said as the trio began collecting monster drops.

The trio of friends were currently in the mountain area of the 2nd floor, they were trying to gain new skills and level before heading out to find a guild house to call their own.

"So did any of you acquire any new skills?" Ryudo asked.

"No." Sally said as she twirled her blades around.

"Hmmm... nothing that you can copy Ryudo." Maple said in response.

"Thats ok, so Maple how's [Gone but not forgotten] treating ya?" Ryudo asked.

"Its been great, all the bosses were very compliant and listened to my every command." Maple said with a smile.

"Why dont we try summoning something?" Ryudo said with a smile.

"Ok!" Maple agreed.

"Ok lets get ready!" Ryudo said with a smile.

"[Gone but not forgotten]!" Ryudo and Maple yelled.

Suddenly 2 magic circles appeared behind both Maple and Ryudo, Maple's magic circle then began to grow and hover in the air as the figure of a giant white bird appeared and finally materialised completely.

"Wow Maple you summoned that giant bird we fought during the event." Sally said with a smile.

Ryudo on the other hand his magic circle sunk into the ground.

"Is there a problem Ryudo?" Maple asked as her giant white bird screeched and rubbed its giant beak on her head as she smiled widely.

"Nothing's wrong." Ryudo said as the ground suddenly began to rumble and shake violently, suddenly the ground burst open as a blinding purple light emerged from the ground and a giant bone hand stuck out and grabbed the earth.

"My summons just really like to make an entrance." Ryudo said as the dragon began to fully rise, Its boney wings were as sharp as swords, its giant head was menacing and its eyes were radiating purple smoke as so the rest of its MASSIVE body.

" Ryudo said as the dragon began to fully rise, Its boney wings were as sharp as swords, its giant head was menacing and its eyes were radiating purple smoke as so the rest of its MASSIVE body

(Art not mine, credits to the owner.)

"W-W-WHAT IS THAT!?" Sally asked in fear as she hid behind Maple who was amazed by the summon.

"Whats wrong with you?" Ryudo asked.

"She cant handle scary things." Maple said with a smile.

"Eh? But how come you were ok when you fought me in my ghost state?" Ryudo asked.