the annoyance return

Taiyou PoV

Sooooo turns out I missed alot of things while I was gathering materials, skills, and equipment for everyone, turns out our dear little Sally fought a girl named Frederica from the top guild and tied with her, and get this she gave her false information, guess when it comes to gaming Sally's our top contender.

"So you fought the mage from the top guild, what were you thinking?" I said with a smile.

We were all sitting on the table with Maple on the head and Sally on her right.

"And on top of that you purposely gave her wrong information, thats kinda mean of you to do." I added.

"Well thats her fault for falling for a simple trick, it's not my problem now is it." She said smugly.

"Hai hai, now lets get down to business." Maple said with a smile.

Sally then stood up and went to the display board and began explaining tge rules of the guild war.

Sally's explanation was too long and complicated so I'll just run it by incase you guyd dont know, essentially this is a capture tge flag thpe of deal with every guild registered will play, each guild will be scattered throughout the map and its the job of the players to find or hunt them down, if you do manage to find a guild you have to take their orb and return to your base to get any points, after about 3 hours and you still have the orbs you can get points and the orbs you have taken return to their respective guilds.

"So we dont know where the other guild are huh?" Kanade asked.

"Yes... but thanks to Illusion finding them will be a breeze." Sally said.

"Yup! As long as you have me there is no need to fear!" He said with a proud smile.

"Easy there hawk eye." I said.

I then proceeded to pull him back to his seat.

"So what do we do now Master?" I said looking at Maple.

"Ok here is the plan, there is still a day until the event begins, and besides for Ryu-kun everyone is still level 30 below, so I suggest we try and level up to be better prepare ourselves for the war." Maple suggests.

""Thats a great Idea Maple-nee"" Yui and Mai said happily.

"Yeah, I think levelling up is our best plan for now." Kaede added.

"Agreed." Kasumi replied.

"Ok everyone! Lets give it our best!" Illusion said.

"Hold up." I said.

"Whats wrong Ryudo?" Iz asked.

"I sent something in your map data give it a look." I said as they all did what I said.

"Coordinates?" Kuromu asked.

"Yup those are coordinates of dungeons and areas that mave a boosted chance of giving you rare equipment that suits your class, a few days ago I played for about 2 in-game days and began looking into these, I hope they help." I said with a smile.

"Wow you did that for us?" Maple asked.

"Yup... but its no big de- AH!" I began only to be tackled to theground by Yui, Mai, Maple, and Illusion.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled but they didn't budge.

""Thank you Ryu-Niisama!"" Yui and Mai said.

"YOUR SUCH A PAL!" Illusion said.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RYUDO!" Maple said.

No PoV

After about 5 more minutes of them hugging the heck out of Ryudo, he then went tothe board and began explaining the locations he mapped out for each of them.