Ryudo vs Valkyria

No PoV

The classroom was silent, everyone waiting for that final bell to ring so that they can rest their tiered minds, each tik seemed like an eternity, everyone was focused on their test but was patiently awaiting the sweet sound of release.

-RIIIIIIIIIING!-

The bell went off and everyone sighed in relief, well not everyone.

"Ahhh we're finally done!" A boy with brown hair said with a smile.

"Yeah, seemed like the bell will never ring, right Taiyou-kun." A girl with short black hair said with a smile.

"Yeah, hey what did you get for question 7 Kaede-chan?" Taiyou said with a smile.

"Hmmm... what was question 7 again?" The girl named Kae asked.

"When did the Taisho era began and end." Taiyou said.

"Oh yeah, I wrote 1868 to 1912." She said with a confident smile.

"Ummm... Kaede... thats the Meijin era... the Taisho era was from 1879 upto 1926." Taiyou said with a smile.

"... Dang it I knew the answer I wrote down seemed fishy to me... well that doesn't really matter now does it, whats important is that exams are finally done and we can finally relax a bit!" Kaede said with a smile.

"Yeah... oh shoot, sorry Kaede I need to go home now, my mom said she had errands she needed me to run, lets hang out with Risa next time." I said as I stood up and ran out the room not waiting for Kaede to respond.

A few hours later

I did some grocery shopping for my mom for a few hours and did some chores around the house, the current time is 6:12 in the afternoon and I am ready to hop back in NWO.

"So are you ready to play with your big sis." She said with a smile.

"Yeah... oh wait I dont know what you look like in-game." Taiyou said.

"Dont worry about it, I'll be waiting for you near the fountain at the center of the town, so dont keep me waiting." Marika said as she went to her room.

Taiyou also did the same as he went to his room to get everything set up.

After a few minutes Taiyou was finally done setting his gear up and finally logged in-game.

In-game
Ryudo PoV

"Ok so sis told me to meet her at the fountain... oh but first let's distribute some SP." i said as I opened my Status screen to distribute all 140 of my SP.

**
Status sheet:
HP: 250/250
MP: 200/200
ATK: 280 (+200)
VIT: 12 (+10)
AGI: 265 (+190)
INT: 245 (+160)
DEX: 190 (+110)
**

"Wow my stats are looking great, now lets see if I can find that sister of mine." I said as I began to walk towards the fountain.

A few mins. Later

I finally arrived at the fountain and saw a female knight with long blond hair and shiny looking armour, she seemed to be waiting for someone... no it cant be... lets test it out, I then walked up to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked me.

"... Camel, Elephant, Eagle, Lizard..." I began.

"... The four giant beast that represents the scalding desert, Vast ocean, Infinite sky, and molten volcano all come together with the signal of the divine sword... glad to see you made it lil bro." She said as she turned around to lok at me.