1K Special - Car Crash Part Two

(AN: Hi guys, I just wanted to thank you soo much for 1K reads, it means a lot, especially since I've only been writing this story for like 2 weeks. In honour of 1K, I have written a part two to the car crash story. If you guys like it, let me know by commenting/voting on this story.) 

I was at the hospital that day, the day that the paramedics rushed the two barely breathing teens into the hospital. I watched them run past, I watched the girl with curly blonde hair, the barely conscious girl who was desperately trying to reach out for the boy, the girl who was crying his name. I watched the raven-haired boy, splintered with glass shards as big as footballs. I watched the paramedics clambering to find contact details, trying to tell the families about the blond-haired girl and the black-haired boy. I watched waiting room visitors try to figure out what had happened to the two broken teens. I watched the mother of the boy rush into the room, still wearing an apron, tears running down her face. I watched as she desperately asked the receptionist where her son was, whether she could see him, whether he would be okay. 

Hours and hours later, I watched the girl get wheeled out of an operating room, her wounds stitched and bandaged up. I watched the boys mum sigh with relief when she saw her, her face still pained. I watched the woman get up and try to talk to the doctors, desperately trying to find her son. And in the early hours of the morning, I watched the boy get wheeled out of surgery. I watched the mother cry fresh tears for her son, her son who would live. Her son who would be okay. Weeks later, I watched the boy and the girl leave together, holding hands like they would never let go of one another again.

(AN: That was super dramatic... but I enjoyed writing it. did you guys like it? if you did don't forget to comment/vote. Also if you had time I would appreciate a follow, but that can be annoying to do so don't feel you have to. Thank you again for 1k reads, Iris 🌈)