"Artoo, patch into the datajack and send the coordinates to the hyperdrive system, " he directs the droid as he flips a series of switches and levers, before grabbing on to the yoke of the ship, the two metal gray handles latched under his clutch.

R2 leaves his side, the blue image of the hologram disappears before making his way to the back of the cockpit to plug into the datajack as directed.

Sitting down, you examine the spread of switches, a menu of information flew through your mind as you glazed your eyes over each button, figuring out which one did what.

The ship stirred to life--the roaring sound of the ship's engine broke the stale air, now adding on to your excitement--you hadn't been out of the Jedi Temple in several weeks--this feeling felt somewhat foreign to you, it made you feel like a giddy schoolboy. It felt great to be back on a mission.

Anakin flipped another switch before pulling on the release lever--the ship's engines flared up, the platform of the aircraft pulled underneath the body of the ship, allowing for the transport to move away from the hangar, and pull out into the atmosphere overhead.

"Alright Artoo, as soon as we're out of the atmosphere, I want you to prep the hyperdrive for light-speed, " Anakin says, his focus remained on the controls in front of him.

The droid's beep and whirrs echoed from the back of the ship, sending a compliant message back to Anakin--a small smile formed on his lips. It was strange, it seemed that even though the droid spoke a completely different language, he could still understand him somehow. You had had your fair share with astromechs, but even after all your years spent with them, you could never understand Anakin's attachment to such things.

The ship flew past the busyness of the speeders and the bustle of the city of Coruscant and steered the ship into the overhead clouds, the rich blue sky disappeared slowly, enveloping itself into the dark and dim vast output of space--the sky now littered with stars and ships leaving the Coruscant system.

"Is the hyperdrive activated Artoo?" Anakin asks, fumbling with more controls on the dashboard in front of him.

The droid chirped another series of whistles, signifying that the hyperdrive was indeed activated.

Anakin looked at you, without saying a word, he nodded his head to the hyperdrive lever that laid on your right, the bright red handle that would send you flying into space.

You grabbed the handle and pushed it upwards slowly, the ship's energy stirred to life, a loud whir came from within the cruiser's exhaust before the split between time and space occurred--the black particles of space were conjoined with the energy--until finally, the emptiness of space disappeared, lurching the ship forward until it was swallowed by the blue and white wormhole that leaped into hyperspace.

Now, you wait.

You sat in the co-pilot's seat thinking about how aggravating a thirty-minute to forty-minute flight this was going to be. You could already feel some sort of anger that was tingling at the tips of your fingertips, as well as the silent growing tension that was growing between the both of you.

You glanced over at Anakin who sat in the pilot's seat, leaned back, his fingers on his left hand sat underneath his chin while his leg bounced--either from the pent up anger or the fact that he knew he had to sit here and suffer an entire trip with you.

It was probably both.

"I still don't understand why Master Windu would give you the head on this assignment, " Anakin scoffs under his breath, catching you off guard.

You raise an eyebrow and cross your arms and turn your head to the Jedi who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with you. Although, you really couldn't blame him. You were trying to avoid eye contact with him to prevent the feeling of anger to control you. "What don't you understand?" Anakin looked up from the dashboard, now facing you. You continued, "He said I was more responsible, and someone who shows up late to a deadline clearly shows that you were being irresponsible. It's plausible that I got the head for this mission because I was the one who showed responsibility. "