Chapter 6

Thanks to the Felucia mission Anakin had been assigned to, he had been out of the Jedi Temple for the past few days, so you were free from the tension that seemed to follow you whenever he was around you.

Unfortunately, thanks to the briefing room incident, your dreams about Anakin had gotten worse, so technically there was still some tension that you had been experiencing.

For the past few nights, you had been dreaming constantly about Anakin. You weren't sure if it was the Force telling you something about Anakin, or if it was your subconscious being constantly worried about your future with Anakin.

Your dreams still consisted of the same things: Sex and violence, except, instead of the campsite, it was the briefing room. For instance, instead of giving him a blow-job, you battled him in lightsaber combat, or he fucked you senselessly on the holographic table.

But today Anakin wouldn't be on your mind--no, you had better things to do than worry about the guy who fucked you in the face a few days ago. You could care less. Today, you were training younglings with Obi-Wan, simply because Yoda had been out on Kashyyk, so of course, Obi-Wan was put in charge to train them, and he dragged you into it.

You must admit, the cute kids were certainly taking your mind off of him.

"Alright everyone, shields down!" Instructed Obi-Wan, as he stood in the center of the room, while you stood to the side, observing.

The younglings pulled down the opaque shield that was attached to their helmets in front of their eyes, standing with their lightsabers in front of them, waiting for further instructions.

"Now, turn on your lightsabers, " he told them and pulled out his own lightsaber for demonstration.

As you watched, you couldn't help but notice a child still struggling to pull their shield down, as if it was stuck.

You looked at the child, and they quickly looked back at you and mouthed for you to come over and help them. You smiled, finding it cute that a child needed your help, and so you quickly ducked your head, hoping not to interrupt the class and made your way to the back of the circular room where the child was and crouched down to help them.

"Thank you, master, " she said, in her small, innocent voice.

You smiled and placed your hands on the shield. "I'm afraid I'm not a master yet, but you're welcome." And with one tug, you pulled the shield down in front of her eyes, and it locked into place. She gave you a thumbs up; instantly making your heart melt into a puddle of awe. You smiled back at her--even though she couldn't see you--and got up from your crouching position and returned back to the entrance of the room where you had been observing.

You thought back to your childhood, reminiscing on the simpler days--days where you didn't have to worry about the war, or losing lives because of it, or any politics, or reoccurring violent dreams every night--you wished you could be back into your youngling body, swishing your lightsaber around for the first time like this group was doing, and the only worry that would cross your mind is worrying whether or not you would cut your arm off from dropping your lightsaber.

You blinked, coming back from your thoughts and noticed that Obi-Wan had instructed them further, as they now practiced simple movements of swinging their sabers back and forth. You watched their faces for any kind of emotion, but only saw blank slates. Nevertheless, you still smiled as you knew they were all very excited about swinging their lightsabers back and forth for the first time, as you could feel the excited and joyous energy in the room swell. The energy brought back nostalgic feeling, your heart began to fill with a sense of old happiness.