Chapter 5

You exited Anakin's quarters with a heavy weight on your shoulders, as if you've committed a crime or disobeyed the Jedi Code, even though you didn't. You knew you didn't.

In fact, you could say you made some improvements with Anakin Skywalker. You weren't totally burning with anger in that room. Not totally.

"Oh hello."

You turned your head to the voice next to you, and smiled, knowing that it was Obi-Wan. You didn't want to be next to anyone else at the moment. "Oh hey, " you said, relaxed.

"Did you just come out of Anakin's quarters?" He asked, seeing that you stood right in front of his door.

You gulped, biting your lips. "Uh... Yes. I did. "

Obi-Wan laughed. "Did you try talking to him? I was on the way to do that myself, but I got stopped in the hallway by Master Windu."

"I did talk to him..."

"And?"

"And... It didn't go well." That was a lie. A big, fat lie. Well, not completely. You weren't totally lying to him.

Obi-Wan frowned and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "What happened? Do I need to talk to him!"

"No!" You replied abruptly, then quickly realized your mistake, as he might think something is going on. "You don't need to talk to him. He and I just argued again... It was senseless arguing. There's nothing really to talk to him about. "

"Oh, alright. Are you sure?" He asks uncertainly. "Because I can tell him to calm down-"

"Obi-Wan, " you placed your hands on his shoulders and faced him towards you, hopefully to reassure him. "I know you can tell him to calm down. But is he going to listen? I highly doubt it. When I left that room, he was steaming." That was one way to put it. "I don't recommend you talking to him."

"Hmm. I suppose you're right. I don't know what's going to happen one day if you both can't get along in public. I'd hate to see it, " he mumbles, shaking his head.

Yeah, me too. You take your hands off of his shoulders and cross your arms, shuddering at the fact of what you might end up doing in public.

"Alright, well, I shall see you later, then. Take care." He nods at you and flashes you a smile, one that guiltily lands on your heart.

You waved goodbye back to him with a sinking feeling in your stomach. You hated lying to Obi-Wan, but you also wanted to protect yourself from the rest of the Jedi Order. If the rest of the Jedi Order knew you wanted to have sex with Anakin (or punch him in his throat, either work), then you could possibly be destroyed or kicked out of the Order for that matter.

Did the Jedi Code even prohibit sex? You knew it was natural to have sexual feelings toward someone--which was allowed--but you also knew that you couldn't show attachments toward someone. Could you have sex without growing attached to Anakin?

Wait. You stopped yourself, rethinking your thoughts. Why would you even want to have sex with Anakin? Gross, ew, no. A fellow Jedi? No. I can't. You shook your head, making grotesque faces, disgusted with your thoughts. Why am I even thinking about that? What is wrong with me? Why am I even contemplating whether it's okay or not?

You looked around the hall to see if anyone had read your thoughts, even though you had your mental shields up. You facepalmed yourself. Stop overthinking, no one can hear your thoughts. Gods, you really needed to pull yourself together. You probably just need a shower and some sleep, that is, if you can stop dreaming about Anakin fucking Skywalker.