Chapter 8

He walked out of the hangar with you, his hand gripped your wrist harshly, walking at an unusually fast pace.

"Why are we walking so fast? I was never informed of a meeting-" His grip--for some reason--tightened on your hand, you could feel his metal fingers through the thick leather.

You winced, the pain was too unbearable. "What the hell--" You yanked your hand away from his, a red mark was visible on your wrist. Your wrist felt limp--numb from the pressure that was applied.

You stopped walking, examining your wrist. "What did you grab me so harsh for?" You turn your wrist over, making sure nothing was broken.

"Are you dumb?" He stops in the hallway, a few feet from you, his face riddled with annoyance.

"Excuse me?" You were appalled. Did he just really call you dumb? You had more sense than him. You squinted at him, not believing your ears. Did he just really insult you in front of your face?

He blinked, then rose an eyebrow. "Can you not comprehend the question I just asked you?"

And here you were, thinking you might start to hate Anakin less, but no. He's only heightened your anger towards him. You couldn't believe he called you dumb. Twice.

Your anger was the only thing in control now. It drove you to Anakin, now standing inches in front of him, anger was practically radiating off of you. You could feel it burning inside of you. "Don't insult me, Skywalker. Just because you hate my guts, does not give you the right to insult me like that. If anything, I am miles ahead of you in wit. "

He rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Oh yeah? Then why aren't you chosen for any missions? Why is it always me they go to first?"

Your jaw clenched--upset with the fact that he was right. However, you knew you needed to stand your ground. "That's not true. I get chosen for missions all the time. At least I don't go rampaging about and break protocol all the time."

He lets out a low laugh and shakes his head. "Breaking protocol?" He glances around, looking for anyone who might be peering into your conversation. Thankfully, the halls were empty, as no one usually used the hangar at this time of day. His blue eyes darted into yours--you could feel your heart rate speed up as he leaned in, whispering into your ear, "At least I wasn't the one on my knees sucking someone's dick a few days ago."

He leaned back, a triumphant smirk on his face.

You couldn't believe it. He was using this against you. Then again, of course he was.

"For your information, that was your dick, Skywalker. So don't give me this bullshit," you groaned, turning away from the conversation, clearly over it.

Then of course, just as you turn away, you feel that harsh leather grip on your wrist, pulling you back to him.

You met his face again, over his attitude he was having. Looking at his facial expression, he didn't look like he was done arguing with you yet, as his jaw clenched, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're damn right it was, " he says lowly, his voice deepened with each breath. You could sense him--the conflict within him. He was angry, twisted with passion, and a need like nothing else was rising to a flame. The same thing was happening to you, except you were angrier than anything else.

You couldn't believe how he felt like he had control over you, or how he was superior to you in every way. The fact that he was proud of it being his cock in your mouth was infuriating enough--as well as those two comments insulting your intelligence. Then again, this sudden dominance of power over you didn't help your cause. You hated your womanhood for betraying your angered thoughts you were trying to push on Anakin.