Chapter 1 - Never Be The Same Again

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "Alright! I promise I will stay away from him besides, I never got his number or made plans to see him or anything like that," I pointed out.

"Good. Now on a brighter note, there is this raging house party you have to come with me to tonight," she squealed with excitement.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and sat in on the floor on loudspeaker, "Head, Jen, my damn head!" I reminded her, "Is Nigel going?"

"Um, no, so don't tell him I'm going either."

I rolled my eyes, yeah cause I have so much to do with Nigel and all, "I won't tell him."

"So you going to come with me then? When do your parents get back?" she asked quickly.

"Um, in about two weeks roughly," I remembered mum mentioning something, but I was sleeping off a hangover and didn't pay her much attention.

"Yay!" I could hear her clapping her hands and rolled my eyes, "Seven then?"

"Yeah, see you then,"  and I hung up.

Jenny had rang me at three and then I spent the next few hours lounging around and watching TV before I decided to make my way upstairs. I straightened my hair and applied some make up but not like last night. Just simple lip gloss and mascara this time. I have semi naturally straight hair already, so I only needed to run the straightener through a few times before it was done.

Finding my mini denim skirt, I pulled it on, then I found my black tight singlet that had silver studs over the front forming a picture of a skull and bones. I think it's really cute and got it for a bargain.

Staring at my shoes I was debating between thongs and heels, so I carried both down the stairs and left them near the front door so Jenny could help me decided when she gets here.

An hour later she finally arrived, bursting through my front door like she lives here, well, at times she practically does.

"Oh cute!" she squealed as she spotted me, looking me up and down, "Defiantly heels though." and she screwed her face up at my thongs. I shrugged as I pulled my heels on, they were ankle black boots with fake buckles and I loved them.

Jenny was wearing a black and pink pleated mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a very revealing boob tube that revealed most of her stomach. She is a little bit of a whore but I still love her. I smiled at her belly piercing, remembering the day we both got ours done together with matching jewels.

The party was only a few blocks over from my house so we decided to walk, Jenny was going to crash over at my house instead of trying to find a ride home. We each had a bottle of wine in our hands that she stole our of her parents fridge, so naturally we took longer walking as we drank.

The music could be heard from the start of the street and apparently I knew the owner of the house and party - someone who use to go to our school and he remembers me. His name didn't ring any bells, so I was curious as to what he looked like and who he was.

The house was a simple but large one story home with no front fence so cars were parked aimlessly over the lawn. Some people were hanging around out the front, drinking and laughing loudly as we walked past to get inside.

"You two finally made it!" a familiar voice cheered loudly.

I turned and looked at the face, "No way!" I screamed, "Phil!" then I ran over to him and hugged him tight as he wrapped me up in his arms, lifting me up and off the ground.

Phil was best mates with my older brother and I've known him for as long as I can remember since he would always be at our house after school and on the weekends before he left for university with Dougy.