21💠

Rodney spreads Y/n's whereabouts and current situation to the others, they take note and continue on their own ways.
"I know it might be risky,' Rodney speaks over the waki. "But Y/n is in danger, and if Cappy knew we were here, than whoever is in control of this place knows just as well. Please my friends, be on your guard, Rodney out.' Rodney crawls back through the vents as quickly and quietly as he could manage. He recalls that Y/n had slid through the very first vent that the group had encountered, it shouldn't be too much of a chore to find. He finally came to the first opening and with a mighty thrash of his foot, he had kicked the vent seal open and dropped to the floor, awaiting any kind of danger with the accompany of a wrench. Wonderbot zooms to Rodney's side. "Oh jeez little guy, you scared me, now, help me find Y/n please!' Rodney tells the little bot as his eyes light up in worry as he zooms down the hallway. "Wait! Wonderbot! Please wait for me! There could be dangers in here!' Rodney chases the small propelled bot down the long narrow hallway. Wonderbot finds the wreckage in the wall where Cappy had crashed and makes nervous squeaks as Rodney rushes to his side, his oil cooling with worry. "Oh no..' He picks metal flecks of robot parts out of the wreckage, not knowing if it was Y/n's or not. He turns to Wonderbot. "Come on!' He takes off down the long hallway, following the marks on the floor from Cappy's skates. He comes to a busted door frame, as he crosses the borders into an old storage room, he realized the door that had been there had been smashed off it's hinges and was nowhere to be seen. Rodney saw a broken window, the hole large enough to fit two BigWeld sized bots through. "No..' He turns on his waki. "Y/n this is Rodney! You have to come in! Over!' There was nothing but static. "Y/n please,..do you copy?' *Static* Rodney felt a wave of pain and confusion go though him as he fell to the floor. Wonderbot made small squeaks as he examined the room closely. He zipped outside and looked to the ground that was almost impossible to see. **Due to the fog**. He looked up and saw a circular glass window flip over and over again. **The one that Rodney and him had crashed through in the movie!!** He squealed in happiness and pushed Rodney onto his feet. "Not now Wonderbot.. please... I've lost it all now...my dad, my career, and now, the most important thing...The love of my life...and the best friend I've ever had.' Rodney struggles to stand as the little robot almost shoves him through the window himself. He squeaks and flies up, pointing to the window that was even higher. Rodney's eyes light up and that smile he always wore curled onto his lips.  "Hoist me up!'

Your Pov;

"Unhand me you backstabbing traitor!!' I scream as Cappy carries me into none other than BigWelds office. 

"She's all yours now!' Cappy sneers and shoves me onto the floor against another bot.

"Y/n?' I hear a familiar voice. It was none other than Mr. CopperBottom! Cappy had shoved me into him. I quickly got off and tried to help him stand but realized he was chained to BigWeld's old desk.

"Mr. CopperBottom! Don't worry! I know Rodney won't give up! He'll get us out of here!' I said reassuringly, seeing BigWeld as well as a darkly dressed bot faces me. My oil boils in anger, every inch of my thoughts revealing it was he who was messing everything up. I marched up to him. "Now just who do you think you are, thinking you can just capture other bot's families and the one and only BigWeld himself?!'

"I don't think anything of myself,' The figure grinned darkly, "For I know who I am, I am Ratchet, Ratchet the rich, the best, and the boss if you will. I wanted people to look at me like how they look at BigWeld, so I drove him away, but instead of looking to me, they looked for HIM but eventually gave up. But Rodney CopperBottom, along with the help of some losers no one even knew of, crushed it all, only for I to rise again and take their hope. And teach them all a lesson, a lesson that only the rich shall endure. Everything will be shiny and new, no more of this rusty junk.'

"You are sick and twisted,' I scowled at his foolishness, 'Robots have a right to be happy, all of them do, they have a right to make their own choices and live as long as they choose. Life isn't about the survival of the fittest, it's about learning, it's about love and it's about joy.'

"Oh silly Y/n, I wish I could agree but look around you, life is full of horrible bots that take you for granted, like you friends, like your family,.. or your dad rather...,' Those words sent cold shocks through my body as he grinned. "Or even the bot you loved since you were a kid, life is full of selfish bots Y/n,'

"And you're only gonna make it worse,' I say weakly, not making eye contact. He had gotten to me. 

"Survival of the fittest,' He smiled and walked to the desk and picked up an ear piece. "Come out to play,' I grew confused but then looked out the window of the tall building only to witness who had heeded his command.