17 💠

Hey guys VodkaFace69 here and boy am I glad to jump back into this book, this book has gotten more attention than any of my other books in the past ever had in such a short period of time, well except for trolls Branch x reader...well anyway, I'm very excited to continue this wonderful book, now I need to shut up and write already!!!

As I help everyone finish their little propellers Rodney stares out the window. I can tell he's in a trance with his own thoughts.

"Are you alright Rodney?' I ask shyly as I screw the bolts into Fender's head making him scream like a little girl. Rodney jumps at my question and quickly faces me.

"Yes I'm fine Y/n, I was just brainstorming.' He gives me a kind casual smile.

"Oh, forgive me for interrupting your thoughts.' I blush in embarassment and continue my work.

"No it's fine Y/n', He then walks towards me observing my work. "You know, I've always found it interesting to watch you tinker.'

"Really?' I look up at him astonished.

"Yes Y/n, you look so focused and confident in your work, you can make almost anything out of simple little things.'

"Oh just kiss already,' Fender grumbled as I spun the propeller on top of his forehead. Rodney's cheeks heated. I bopped Fender in the head with my wrench for his little comment. "Hey, now what was that for?' He rubbed his head.

"Okay Mr. Sassy,' I announced proudly. "Your propeller is finished!' Fender was my last so called, 'customer'. Everyone else was wearing theres proudly, including Rodney himself and to be honest, it looked so frickin cute on him. "Okay everyone!' I stand and announce to everyone. "These propellers are very basic, you press the green button for them to go and the red to stop. Let us try them out to see if they work!' I flip my old one on and it spins swiftly liftng my feet a few inches from the ground. They all flip there's on and slowly begin to levitate. I shut mine off and they do the same. "Is everyone ready to save Robot City?' I throw my hand into the air.

"YYYYEEEEET!' They all respond at once.

"Then lets go kick some ro-butt!' I scream victoriously *Made that up myself, laughs so hard and dies at my own jokes*