13 💠

5 hours later~

"We have arrived at our destination! Robot city!" The conductor called to the impatient passenger friends.

"Finally!" Fender moaned trying to stand up. His back cracked and he looked at his bum. "Ahhh! It's flat!" He squealed summoning a growl from Piper.

"Your butt is always flat!" She retorted warning a glare from him.

"We have to find them and fast." Rodney said with concern in his tone. (Y/n) placed her hand on his.

"Rodney we will find them ok?" She looked into his eyes and he looked into her gaze.

"Okay." Everyone slowly exited the train. (Y/n) and Rodney stayed still, gazing into each others eyes, until interrupted by Piper.

"Rodney! (Y/n)! Look at this!" Her voice contained fear and shock. Rodney and (Y/n) leaped from their seats and rushed to the exit. They peered out to see the train station empty and there was a shallow fog that hung slightly above the ground. Their was no sign of anyone at all, no movement just stillness. (Y/n) shivered.

"Oh my gosh, I wonder what happened." Rodney said with a curious tone.

"Everything is just so...lifeless." Fender said in almost a whisper.

"Something terrible must've happened, we have to find them and fast!" (Y/n) said nervously drawing everyone's attention. They all nodded in agreement and we ran for the transportation thingy.

Holy crap I'm lazy I'm so sorry guys!