14 💠

Third person POV;
The bots walked along the streets that robots had lined up for Rodney to fix them. The gang walked passed aunt Fanny's house. It looked gray just like everything else in that city. There was a sweeper tipped over on the road. Fender grinned and ran to it, Piper stopped in her tracks to watch him.
"Fender? What in Bigweld's name are you doing?" She growled crossing her arms. Fender looked up at her with a mischievous grin.
"Something I've wanted to do for a long time!" He announced loudly catching everyone's attention. He then rubbed his butt in the sweeper's face.

"Who's the outmode now huh?! Who's the outmode- Fender was interrupted by a loud growl coming from the sweepers engine and smoke started coming out of the pipe. Fender screamed in a little girl's tone and bolted into the nearest alley. He hid behind a garbage can when all the sudden he heard laughter coming from everybody. He slowly peaked up to see Lug pointing at him and laughing, Piper laying on the floor kicking her legs in laughter, (Y/n) clutching her stomach and laughing, and Crank  and Diesel with oil leaking out of their eyes crying in laughter. Rodney was behind the Sweeper laughing as well with the control panel flipped up. He slowly walked out of the alley and growled.

"Oh heh heh heh! Very funny you guys!" He said crossing his arms. Everyone calmed down a bit and (Y/n) walked over to Rodney. He was tinkering inside the panel.

"What ya working on Rodney?" She asked him gently drawing his attention.

"I'm gonna get this thing up and running so we get a ride and free entrance to the chop shop." He replied swiftly staring into her eyes, then he looked away, at everyone else, seeing what they were doing. They were all kinda laughing at Fender still. This could be my chance! Rodney thought and turned back to (Y/n).

"Hey (Y/n),....I um...I was wondering if you....if you wanted to..uuhh *laughs a little and clears throat ** In that moment Rodney could only hear himself. He looked away from (Y/n)'s curious eyes and to his friends who were all staring.

"Come on, keep talking." Crank said pushingly. Rodney struggles and turned back to curious (Y/n).

"Would you like to...help me tip this thing up so we all can ride on it??" He asked her quickly. Her smile faded and all his friends booed.

"Sure." She said sadly and walked to the opposite side of the machine.