11💠

Your POV:

The sun was setting now, it had been a very confusing and tiring day. I watched the beautiful dark pink sky evolve into a purple as the sun vanished from the sky. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned only smiling to realize that it was Rodney.

"Sure is beautiful." I said calmly finally letting go of the stress I was previously feeling.

"Not really." Rodney said with obvious disagreement. I turned to him fully in shock only to see him with a passionnant smile that sent chills right through me. "True beauty is here." I stroked my cheek. I blinked repeatedly ans blushed heavily *Well if I could because I'm a robot.*

"No Rodney." I said reassuringly, he shook his head having a mental argument with me. Piper sat next to us.

"We'll be in Robot City by tomorrow morning." She said softly to Rodney and I.

"That's good." Rodney replied. "The faster we get there, the faster we can save them." Piper turned to mewith a concearned smile.

"How you feeling girl?" I smiled an exhausted smile.

"I'll be okay once I catch some winks." She giggled as I yawned.

"Well, I'm gonna go do the same." She said stretching and getting up.

"Goodnight Piper." Rodney said waving to her as she waled away.

"Goodnight you two, aye, no funny business while we're sleeping." She said shaking her finger at us drawing laughter from me and huge blushes from Rodney. Next to everyone's seats was a lamp. They all started to go out and everything was getting darker. The only lights on were mine and Rodney's. He got up from my seat and walked to his own.

"Well, I guess this is good night then Y/n." He said softly with an exhausted smile on his face. I returned it back.

"I guess it is." I sat up and he neared me. His face looked needy, as if he needed to confess something horribly. I got the strength to speak. "Are you alright Rodney?" He shook his head as if he were in a trance and his eyes now faced the floor.

"Yeah, just tired, don't mind me." He smiled and laughed heartily walking over to his seat. He smiled at me one final time before shutting off his light. "Goodnight Y/n." I smiled lightly and spoke in a gentle tone.

"Goodnight Rodney." I yanked the little chain, shutting my lamp off and drew the seat back, making a little bed. Rodney's light clicked off, he had decided to look at me one last time, didn't he. I looked down at my pedometer, the meter had raised to the middle. I had known from the begening that when we were given these things, they would classify our feelings for one another. They were connected, my parents had a pair long before they made me. I had known this by looking in my father's picture books. I wonder if Rodney has figured out what they were for yet, well, probably, he is a genius. I never really looked at it, I wider if his meter is where mine is, or farther! Or lower, I'll have to catch a glipse tomorrow. Now I should at least try to get ome sleep...

2 AM Third person Pov;

Rodney grunted in an uncomfortable tone and threw his body to the left side of the seat. Not being in te comforts of his home really bothered him plus, the nightmares he had been recieving for a while. He threw himself to the right, smacking himself against the window. He awoken and moaned a little due to the pain. He rubbed his head expecting a dent but there was none. He looked over at Y/n feeing a comfort that warmed the chilling thoughts and dreams he had been dealing with all night. He smiled softly and got up quietly to get some comfort from her. A part of him felt bad about wanted to wake her up but the other was lonely and scared. He tapped her cheek and gently shook her arm. Her eyes fluttered open tiredly and she rolled over to see his pleading blue eyes starring into her e/c ones.

"What is it Rodney?" She moaned quietly. He knelt down so they were at facial range and hugged her with heasitant breathing on her shoulder. Y/n blinked and hugged him back with concearn. "Are you alright?" I asked him tenderly and he sobbed heavily.

"N..no." I massaged his back, trying to comfort him. I can't believe Rodney is crying on my shoulder. RODNEY! He's so strong! What the heck?!

"What happened?" I said pulling him off so I could see his face.

"I kept having nightmares about my dad being melted into scrap metal, or losing one of my friends. And then I had one about you....about losing you." He paused and his hands gripped on my metal a little harder. "I can not lose you." I smiled at him tiredly.

"You won't" He returner that smile and kept silent for a while. "Do you wanna share my seat?" I offered sitting up a bit.

"Please." He whispers weakly. I get up and move. The seat seems big enough for both of us anyway. I took my place next to the window and he settled next to me. He put his arm underneath my head and I hurried my face in his neck trying to hide the blush * that you can't see because I'm a freaking robot!*

" I love you Y/n." He whispers giving me chills.
" I love you too Rodney." I mumbled in his neck.