6💠

Your POV;

The plane was spinning all around out of my control and we were soaring down. Then there was a familiar screeching sound coming from my left, I looked faster than the blink of an eye. I see Wonderbot!

"RODNEY LOOK!!" I pointed to the left wing of the plane.

"WONDERBOT, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!" Rodney exclaimed standing up and reaching for him.

"RODNEY ARE YOU CRAZY?!! SIT DOWN!!" I yelled holding his hand and losing full control of the plane. Rodney flew from the seat and grabbed onto the wing of the plane holding on for dear life with his right arm, Wonderbot in the other.

"RODNEY!!" I yelled out my voice echoing over the planes noises.

"(Y/N)!!!" He called and then lost his grip on the wing and flew out of my vision.

"NOOO!" I cried with oil fleeing from my eyes. I jumped from the plane and spread all my limbs apart. The clouds soon vanished from my vision and land came into view. Well, it was more of a water tower. I screamed and landed right on top of it. It was spherical and made of 100% titanium. I landed face first on top of it.

"MMMmmm." I ached everywhere and felt completely weak all over my body. That's gonna leave a dent. I thought angrily and made an attempt to stand. I looked all throughout, umm where ever the heck I was. It seemed pretty deserted and dusty. There was nothing but brown fields everywhere. Not one sign of a building for miles. Then why is their just a random water tower here? Where's Rodney and Wonderbot??? OMG!!

"RODNEY??!!" I called looking all around for any type of movement while listening for a response. There was nothing. I have to get down from here somehow. I looked down from the tall water tower and got sick just thinking abut jumping. WAIT! I always keep some spare parts with me! I looked inside of a little panel in my arm. I found a few bolts, a washer, a middle size propeller for a fan and a rope. HMM....

10 minutes later..

I had managed to bolt a functional propeller to my head annnd tied it onto my head with the rope, now I'm just hoping that it will lift me properly. I take a deep breath close my eyes and prepare to jump. I exhale and leap from the water tower. I fall for a sharp second and then began to fall lightly. I open my eyes and look up, I can sightly see the blades but not much. I smile and look down, seeing the ground come closer slowly. I look around for Rodney then I see something flying around. What first came to mind was a bug because of it's crazy flight patterns but then I realized that it was something a little bigger that was of a greater distance. I heard that squealing again and that instantly made me smile.

"WONDERBOT!! I'M OVER HERE!!" I called anxiously. He zoomed over to me fast and flew all around my body chirping excitedly. "Where's Rodney boy, where is he?" Wonderbot just made a sad chirp and hung his little head. "You don't know where he is?" He was silent and I put on a hopeful smile. "Don't worry boy, we'll find him." He lifted his head and gave me a small smile. One of hope. I reached the ground and shut off my homemade propeller. Wonderbot squealed at me and then started to choke with laughter. "Hey shut up it looks just fine!!" I growled at him as he despised my upgrade. "Have you seen any sign of robot civilization here?" Wonderbot buzzed around wildly. "No?" Just then my left foot had become stuck in the sand. I grunted. "Ah, what the?!" I tried to pull it out with my right but then that foot got stuck too. "Wonderbot! Uh... I'm stuck, ngh, this might be quick sand! Please, help me!" Wonderbot let out a concerned squeak and grabbed my hand tightly. I was sinking deeper with great speed as if something was physically pulling me down. The sand was up to my waist, Wonderbot was pulling his hardest. Then I was yanked down under the sand, I closed my eyes tightly and pulled Wonderbot close to me.

Hah, I love being grounded, (lol they don't know i can still write) XD Enjoy this book you guys, i will try to update as soon as possible. I hope blue sky makes this into a movie, JK XD