10💠

Herb's Pov;

My eyes open and all I can see is a bright light above me, everywhere else I look is clouded with darkness. I tried to move but I'm chained down to something. I turn my head all the way around and see Mr. Bigweld. I smiled in relief knowing that someone I know is here with me, in this odd place. We seem to be chained together and the end of our chains were in the ground. We are NOT moving from this spot unless someone else helps us. I turn back to Bigweld and shake my body against his, I heard a heavy snore coming from him. Who ever had captured us must've knocked us out with some type of chemicals. I continued to move against him, hopefully he'll awaken.

"Bigweld," I call to him. "Wake up, we must try to leave and get back to the others!" He lets out a weird snort and shakes against my body.

"Ugh, I feel like crap.. Herb is that you?"He utters in a hoarse tone.

"Yes it is me sir, and we seem to be chained to something below this floor."

"Where are we?"

"Um... I have no idea sir." I mutter nervously wondering that myself. Then I heard a noise and more light had shown from the corner of the room. There seemed to be an elevator with a tall bot standing on it wearing a mask and a metal cape so I couldn't see it's form.

"What's that noise Mr. CopperBottom?" Bigweld asks nervously while trying to turn around.

"I'm not sure Mr. Bigweld." I squinted and tried to see more.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." A deep voice blares through the room startling both of us.

"Uh.. sir... whoever you are can you help us out? We're kinda stuck here." Bigweld asked trying to be friendly.

"Mr. Bigweld, I think this is the bot that captured us." I replied to him grimly.

"You are quite correct Herb CopperBottom." The figure said finally reaching the floor and walking over to us.

"H..how do you know my name? Do I know you under all of that?" I asked more terrified as the figure's slow footsteps filled the room with an eerie feeling.

"Your son is so much like you." The figure replied drawing even nearer to us. Anger raged inside of me.

"How do you know my son?! Do you have him locked up to?!" My voice echoed throughout the room summoning a laugh from the figure now standing right in front of me.

"Unfortunately, not but with you and Bigweld as my bait, we plan to terminate all inventors like your son." The figure explained. My expression softened.

"But why? All they wan to do is make life better for the common robot." The bot did not respond and left a gap between all the talking.

"Where are you taking us?" Bigweld asked breaking the ice.

"Back to Robot city of course." He replied. I just sat there, not saying another word. A sick awful feeling in the pits off my stomach.

Your pov;

I sat beside Rodney and chatted with everyone and we all just buzzed about how happy we were to see each other. The conductor had eventually gained control of the train and we resumed as passengers.

"So, Rodney, Y/n," Fender spoke up getting our attention. We both looked up at him. He was sitting across from us. "Crank had told us that Cappy had disappeared during the celebration, when your dad as playing the trumpet."

"I'm sorry you guys, I really didn't think much of it." Crank admitted with a guilty tone.

"Well, anyways," Fender continued. " She hasn't come back at all since Bigweld and Herb were kidnapped."

"That is very odd...," Rodney added looking to his left in thought.

"Did you see where she went, like direction wise?" I asked Crank. I've never really enjoyed Cappy's company. She didn't like me being in her presence either. It was because Rodney had to make a decision to trust one of us, he had chosen me because I've always been there for him. Since we were toddlers.

"Honestly no," Crank replied. "I'm sorry you guys, I just wanted to celebrate like everyone else." Rodney placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Crank without you we wouldn't even have known this much, I mean at least you noticed." He said giving Crank a sliver of hope.

"Thank you Rodney." Crank smiled faintly making Rodney give him a very cute forgiving smile that spread out to all of our lips.

"Where do you think the kidnapper would be keeping them?" Piper asked Rodney. Rodney took a moment to think. I decided to maybe put my opinion in.

"Probably in the Chop-Shop or maybe in the Bigweld industries." Everyone buzzed about my answer.

"Maybe," Rodney said looking down in heavy thought. "I'm just hoping that they'll be in Robot City for sure and not some other random town or place."

"True." Lug nodded and so did Diesel.

"Diesel, what happened to your voice?" Rodney asked catching my attention. Lug frowned and put his hand on Diesel's little shoulder.

"He gave his voice chip to the ticket master so we could find you two." Lug replied grimly. My heart melted and I got up and gave him a hug.

"Thank you so much Diesel." I whispered to him and he hugged me back.