Lucy Heartfilia

So the video above is just a fast forward version of an episode in Fairy Tail.
The picture has all of the Celestial Spirits during the Rebellion period.
Onto da story...

Normal POV :

Lucy Heartfilia was back for revenge and summoned the Celestial Spirit Leo but was known as Loke in Fairy Tail. Disappointingly, Loke and the Celestial Spirits will soon become like their master.

Nobody's POV :

" Lo-Loke!? " Natsu and the rest exclaimed.

" Loke, your actually back " Erza said.

" I'm not here for you guys, but I don't want to hurt you since I know you all are good people " Loke said.

Then he pointed at Edo Lisanna, " Except for this pathetic human here " his eyes could kill someone and his words were cold.

He chanted a spell ( Can't think up of a cool spell name ) and light glowed on his finger and shot a giant sphere made of blinding light to Edo Lisanna.

" Lisanna!  " Everyone in Team Natsu shouted seeing the attack was about to hit her.

Once the attack hit her, she disappeared. Leaving no sign of trace.

" What the hell was that!? Why did you do that Loke!? " Natsu yelled in rage.

" Because she deserved it and it is Lucy's wish " he explained and they all looked at Lucy who was smirking.

" Gyahaha!! Man~, maybe I should have tortured her first before killing her off... But disintegrating her was neat Loke! Teach me that one day! " she smiled just like how our Lucy used to.

" Do you want us to kill you?! " Erza shouted at her.

" Killing Lucy means killing off the other Lucy! " Gray defended.

Zen's POV :

" Killing Lucy means killing off the other Lucy! " the guy named Gray stated.

What he said was true and I don't want Lucy to die because of another person!

I still haven't confessed. . . . Argghh!!! I just have to get this over with and done! . . . . . Isn't simple as it sounds.  * Sigh *

I just noticed she was ignoring us guys from True Cross Academy.

" Loke, dispose of those wingless fairies " Lucy said coldly.

The Fairy Tail members were in deep shock.

" Sumimasen Lucy, but I can't allow myself to do that " the Loke guy said.

" Fine then, I will summon another spirit and by the time I summon you again, you will do it " she said.

Lucy held the key again and moved from left to right and Loke disappeared.

" Gate of the Maiden I open thee, Virgo! " she swinged another key and then a girl with short pink hair wearing gothic clothes ( Picture and video above ) appeared the same way as Loke did.

" Time for punishement!! " the girl said while licking her lips and whipping her whip which extended and began attacking Erza. [ Battles not according to Fairy Tail ]

Erza's POV :

I was fighting with a completely different version of the Virgo we used to know.

At first I didn't want to fight her but when she starts shooting out blasts that created enormous holes in the ground, I had to requip.

" Requip, Flame Empress Armor! " I requiped and slashed the fire emitted from my sword at her but her whip had overflowing magic in it.

She stopped for a while and I took my chance to attack her but when she clicked her fingers, the scenery changed.

Nobody's POV :

When Erza and Virgo were fighting they suddenly disappeared from the others sight.

" Gyahahaha! And now it's the ice mage's turn! " Lucy said.

" Huhh!? " Gray said.

" The gate of the Bull I open thee, Taurus! " She summoned with another key and a man ( ? ) with skin like a cows wearing a suit and an iron mask while holding a book appeared and started attacking Gray with the book.

Gray's POV :

I could tell it wasn't an ordinary book as I saw the image of a weapon slashing.

' The book imitated Taurus axe ' I thought quickly and dodged it.

As the book hit the tree instead of me, the tree was cut in half and was about to fall on me until I was brought to another place.

We were between a two rows of trees and my team mates were not visible.

I them remembered the fight and chanted,

" Ice Make Lance! " and tried to shoot ' Taurus ' but he just used his book to block every attack.

" Is that all Moo can do? Moo may have good looks but Moo have to be more like a gentleman " he stated then continued reading the book.

" Seriously how can you still read at a time like this!? "

Nobody's POV :

" Minna!? " Wendy shouted panicking.

" Where the hell did Erza and Gray gone to!? " Natsu had flames surrounding him.

" Open the Gate Of the Water Barrier, Aquarius! " Lucy chanted while sticking the key into a nearby pond.

" Great, now Aquarius is gonna finish us and Lucy! " Happy said terrified.

Suddenly, a girl the same height as Wendy with light blue hair in pigtails wearing a blue dress holding a vase twice the size of her appeared..

" Don't tell me that's... " Natsu said with his eyes in disbelief.

" No way it can't be... " Wendy said with her eyes filled with shock.

" Aquarius!!?? " Natsu, Wendy, Happy and Carla shouted in unison.

" Why is minna so noisy? * Sob sob * M-My ears... * tears falling * it hurts! " Aquarius cried.

" I am not believing this is the same person as that rude woman " Carla said.

" * Wiping tears * For minna to make it up for it. Play with me!! " Aquarius said while grinning.

" Natsu... she's scary! " Happy said with tears forming in his eyes.

" Why are you crying!? I know she's frightening okay!? " Natsu yelled.

" I wanna play with Wendy and Carla Nee-chan! And I won't play with Natsu and Happy Nii-san cuz you guys are meanies! " Aquarius stuck out her tongue at Natsu and Happy and disappeared with Wendy and Carla.

" Wh-What the hell was that!? " Natsu said.

" More like who was that? " Happy said confused.

So this seems like a pretty long chap-py but anyways I've uploaded!
2014 is gonna end soon...
* Depressed and sitting in the corner of my room *
My life is gonna change... I just know it as I feel it in my guts
Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment and follow me!
Ciao~!