As Simple As That!

Sumimasen minna!
I had finals so was busy but it's finally OVER!!!
I hope I get passing grades but my marks for one of my papers were already told and it was a fail for the first time in my LIFE!!! T_T
Well we were learning a grade above in only a week, so my teacher should know.
Again... SUMIMASEN!!!!!
Now on to the story~

Normal POV :

" Don't worry it's nothing like that "

" And I know what to do... "

" Eh!? "

Kamiki and Shiemi were thinking how to make Lucy feel better and for her to tell them what the reason was for her to cry without getting too emotional.

And so their brains began to rot...

Kamiki's POV :

" I think... " my face began to look glum as I said that.

" Actually I have no idea " I said honestly.

" Oh... "

" Aaaaaaagh!!! My brain's gonna go berserk if I keep on thinking like this! "

" I thought you knew? "

" I lied!!! " I shouted angrily at her.

Shiemi was shivering even more with an even more pale face.

I kind of felt bad for her since she did nothing wrong to anger me.

But still..., " How am I suppose to ask her!!?? " I accidentally said it out loud.

" Ask who? "

Me and Shiemi just froze stiff at where we were both standing at, hoping it wasn't that one person who heard it.

But we weren't as lucky as we thought we were.

" Lu- Lucy-chan? " Shiemi stuttered.

Lucy had eye bags underneath her eyes and her hair was all in a mess.

She wore a white tank top with an extra big leather jacket and skinny black jeans.

Some parts of her hair was covering her face looking just like Sadako.

Suddenly, Zen walked through the hallway.

" Hey guys, what's u-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! " he was taken aback by her appearance.

" Zen, you just won the best reaction of the year " I said sarcastically.

" This is a nightmare... All the girls that I fear of are here and the only girl that I was comfortable with has turned into one of them TOO!!! "

" Stop shouting! It's getting annoying " I told him.

" We-Well, guess what?! My name means religious and courageous so I'm trying to be one! You can't scare me "

I seriously wanted to hit him until he reaches the Sun.

" You want to be like one but you aren't one " Shiemi actually insulted somebody for the first time!

" You're getting even creepier and creepier " Zen said with a face.

I smirked to make the atmosphere a BIT eerie.

He soon shivered in no time. He was not courageous AT ALL.

" I better finish some errands... Bye! "

And he ran away until he was no longer in sight.

" Umm, I'm gonna go eat something "

We both made faces, because we had forgotten Lucy was here the whole time!