The New Guy?

Normal POV :

Lucy and the others were still asleep when a guy in Rin and Yukio's dorm room was introduced to Lucy's younger brothers. Rin had no idea who he was but Yukio does.

Rin's POV :

I saw a guy, he looked slightly older than me and he had red hair, like the colour of fire.

His eyes were orange with a small hint of yellow in them.

He wore a black coat reaching his thighs and was only buttoned up until his shoulder length.

He wore leather gloves ( Like a spy ●_●) and leather boots with torn black jeans.

He actually looked kind of... COOL!

" Who are you?" Finally getting to question the mysteriously cool guy.

"Nii-san, this person is going to join True Cross Academy Exorcist Training together with Nii-chan and the rest" Yukio answered me.

" Ohayo, my name is Zen ( None existing character ). Please take care of me" he greeted me.

He's just way too cool to be doing training with us. Yes, I'm admitting that guy is cooler than me ( So not true...)

" Ohayo, the name is Rin, Rin Okumura"

" Oh yeah! You're Nii-san talked about you earlier " he said while smiling.

He's too innocent, or guilty? Wait, did he just said Yukio was my Nii-san?!

" Umm, Yukio is MY Nii-san " I corrected him.

"Hahaha, that joke wasn't funny in the least!" Wow, was that sarcasm or is he that of an airhead?

"Zen, he's really my Nii-san" Yukio finally told him.

"Ehh! He doesn't look older than you!"

" So you're saying I look young!"

" No, I'm saying you have baby face"

I just don't understand why, but nowadays people are insulting me too much. Just WAY too much. * sigh *

Zen's POV :

" Oh yeah Yukio, you said you had an older sister? Where is she?" I asked.

" She's still asleep, she is also a new member in the Academy. I think you two can get along since you both are the same age " Yukio answered back.

" They're the same age!? " Rin exclaimed.

" So what is she like?" I asked Yukio, ignoring Rin.

" She's kind of hard to describe but you can see for yourself tomorrow "

" Then where am I going to sleep?"

" You're going to share a room with a guy named Shima, he's kind of annoying to most people. The room is at the opposite end of the building"

" Can't you guys make all the rooms closer to each other. You can save some energy and time you know!" I said while going out of the brothers room.

" Ask the principal about that, but he prefers large areas" Yukio told me.

" Nevermind, forget what I said " and I closed the door.

As I was walking to my dorm room, I happened to pass by the girls room.

I wanted to take a TINY peek into the room.

I opened the doors and instead of seeing girls sleeping, there was a...... GHOST ×_× !!!