What It Has Done

The picture is of Sasha! Another random thing~  > _ <

Normal POV :

Lucy had suffered of a disease caused by an unknown poison. The poison had also been spread to her whole left arm that had possessed the Kenokuma before possessing its owner.

Zen's POV :

Lucy's left arm was fully covered by the poison which Shiemi could not heal somehow and was about to spread to the rest of her body.

If Shiemi can't heal her, how are the doctors going to do better? They're not even pros yet!

I panicked too much l never was thinking much about how to cure Lucy!

" Satan did this, only he would have such power to do this. " Rin said.

" This is child abuse he has done. "

" Lucy isn't a kid anymore! "

" But Lucy-Nee is Satan's child and so are me and Yukio "

" Guys! Are you forgetting about Lucy herself?! " Kamiki, the scary girl shouted at us.

" Of course we haven't forgotten about her! That's what we're talking about right now! "

" Instead of blabbing things that wouldn't help her, do something for goodness sake! " she yelled once more.

" H-Hai! "

I was about to run out of the infirmary to look for Professor Tsubaki but before I could, he came to me.

" Owee! "

My forehead now had a brilliant red bruise caused by bumping into the man himself, Professor Tsubaki.

I stood up quick to get answers from him.

" So how!? "

He stayed silent for quite a while and finally said, " It's impossible, this poison can only be recovered by Satan since it is his creation. "

I was shocked, I had no idea how powerful that jerk can be and why his own child? Sheesh, he should give some hush time to his own children at least once.

" There's really nothing? " I asked once more.

" Well, there is one. "

" THERE IS!!?? " Everyone in the room shouted.

" But, * sigh * her arm has to be cut off before it gets to the rest of her body. " he said depressed.

I couldn't believe it, she can't just die!

" Can she survive the surgery? " Yukio asked the doctors.

" I can " a voice blurted out.

Lucy was awake! I went straight near the bed before anyone else could.

" What did you say? " Yukio asked before I could say anything.

" Cut my arm off "

" NANI??!! "

Lucy's POV :

" NANI??!!", Everyone shouted.

" Besides, it's my left arm. My right arm has more purposes. " I said calmly.

" But its part of your body! Are you fine with that? " Rin sounded concerned and so was everyone else.

Do they not trust me? I'm strong wheter or not a part of my body won't be a part of me anymore.

" Just get rid of it "

I felt somewhat sad because my left arm has been with me since I was born but it can't be helped.