They brought out a chair for me to sit on as a prop. I crossed my legs and arms and gave a face that made it look as if I was laughing at something to the side.

"Fantastic! Now, serious!"

Does this guy stop shouting?

"Next outfit!" He shouted after snapping a few more pictures. I gladly get out of the chair and walk back into the dressing room. I slipped on a mid-thigh, flowing red dress and the hair stylists put my hair up in a bun do.

I pass by Harry as I'm returning to the backdrop and he grabs my arm. I look up at him to see him glaring over my shoulder.

"That photographer is pissing me off," he says.

"Really? I love him," I tease, smirking and continuing on.

After another half hour of posing and changing, it was break time, where I grabbed a snack and had a small interview with the magazine.

"Hey, I'm Eliza Sal, it's nice to meet you," the woman said, shaking my hand and placed a tape recorder on the table.

"I'm Jessica Steele, it's nice to meet you, too. I love your outfit."

"Thanks! Alright, we'll start the interview...What inspired you to start singing?"

"I was always alone when I was younger and I'd walk around school singing to myself. I wasn't good at sports and I can't draw for crap, so I had my mind set on writing down lyrics instead of keeping a journal. My hobby was singing, and my parents heard me singing in the car one day and asked me who I had gotten that voice from." I laugh at the memory.

"It was weird. My mom and dad were athletic and strong, and I just fell in love with music. I guess it makes sense that I was a very independent child. Still am."

Eliza smiled. "Do you have any childhood songs or artists that stand out to you?"

"I actually loved Gwen Stefani when I was in elementary school. I always had 'Hollaback Girl' stuck in my head. And I can't forget about Pink. That woman can do no wrong."

"You've been in the limelight for just over a year now. You've already become a household name and won 3/4 AMAs including New Artist and Single of the Year. You can say that you have become one of the fastest chart climbing stars there are. At the same time, you are extremely humble. How do you manage?"

"Thank you very much. I look at the big picture, really. I'm just a normal person with an abnormal job, and that's about it. My fans keep me humble as well. I love them dearly."

She went on, asking several more questions for the magazine before she turned straight into Relationshipville.

"So, I see you have Harry Styles with you today," she mocked flirtatiously. I sigh, knowing exactly what I was going to say and when I was going to say it, thanks to Jane.

"Yes, he is our choreographer and photographer, as well as my friend," I say nonchalantly.

"It seems like you two are a bit more than that. Pictures are all over everywhere of you two together, holding hands, etc."

"We're just friends. If there was ever someone to come into my life, my fans will be the first to know."

She seemed slightly disappointed, just as every other interviewer that has asked the same question had, and gotten no exclusive relationship news out of me.

Finally, the interview is over and I'm swept off to change into my final outfit before the photo shoot is over as well. Right now I could go for some Starbucks, a bed, and a big teddy bear, but Harry would suffice. I guess it would seem like he and I are dating, we sure act like it, but we've never kissed or hooked up or anything like that.