IV

***************************************

Walking into the little coffee shop you go to stand in line when you hear the door open behind you. Looking back you see its the person you came here to see Tom. When he makes eye contact with you, you give him a small smile. Coming to wait beside you, he starts reading the menu. Shaking your head while you speak.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little, you?"

"No, not really"

"Well, what do you suggest I get?" he asked

"Either a bagel, croissant, or the farmer's rap."

"I'm not really in the mood for a croissant-"

You cut him off "A what?"

"A croissant"

You let out a small giggle and shake your head. Deciding to let it go and not be rude you motion for him to continue.

"How about you order for me?"

"Well, do you like spicy, savoury, sweet?" You reply. He gives you a look that goes unnoticed and replies "I'm up for something sweet" taking a pause he adds "or spicey."

"Well they have a french toast one that is pretty good but I usually like the jalapeno cheddar or everything bagel, but you have to get it with bacon and cream cheese." you stop your rambling when you Realize the cashier called for you guys. You make your way to the counter.

"I'll have a small white-hot chocolate with an apple tee bag."

Tom shuffles and gives you another look yet again. Only this time you notice. Pushing it to the back of your mind temporarily. You finish ordering. "Actually make that two, thanks" Tom then steps in to make his order. Moving to the side, you wait for your order.

"What the hell did you order for me?"

"Trust me you'll love it."

The only reply you get is a shake of the head. A few moments later you quickly grab your food and go to leave. Finding your way to the park around the corner. Tom looks at his drink and hesitantly takes a small sip.

As soon as he tastes the hot liquid his head shoots up and eyes go wide. You eagerly nod your head. Looking elsewhere you hear him take another sip. He then speaks.

"It tastes just like apple pie."

"I know right my sister introduced me to it. Its more of a fall drink but I just had to have you try it before you left. "

"It's really good!" giving him a smile the conversation stops and you suddenly realize how close you are. Moving away from the actor as you reach the park. Going over to your favourite spot. You sit on the grass underneath a tree. Patting the spot beside you, you guys start talking about the article.