II

"Kova, I'm home," You call out expecting to hear something back. When no reply came, you didn't think anything of it. You make your way to the kitchen. Looking around not really wanting to eat but knowing you have to you grab an apple.

"K, are you home?" 

"In the living room." 

Walking in you start to speak. "You'll never guess the day I've had today."

"Oh, I bet I got you beat." 

"Oh really!" You chuckle finally looking up from the ground. 

"Victoria, what the hell are you doing here?" 

"Your brother ran off again. I figured he would show up here like last time." You let out a huge sigh "Look obviously he's not here but we'll call you if he shows." Giving Kova a look begging her to help you get this witch of your back. 

Kova finally speaks up with slight hesitance in her voice and refusing to look you in the eyes "He always comes back just give him time."

Somethings up Kova is always really confident. Victoria gives you one last piercing gaze as she reluctantly gets up to leave. Resting her hand on the door handle. She turns to you and looks around and says "You really should do some redecorating." Not evening giving you time to respond she whips the door open and slams it shut behind her. 

Turning to face my sister. Face beat red letting out a frustrated scream  

"God, I just hate that wretched woman" 

"Um, Belle." 

"What?" You snapped back annoyed. 

"Well", She trails off "We might have a problem."

"What do you mean we?" you say with an evident look of annoyance on your face. 

"Hey little sister," a voice calls out from behind you. Know exactly who it is you groan. Your brother has a long list of mental illnesses. It's so bad that our father locked him away in a rehab clinic one which he keeps running from. 

"Kova we could get in a lot of trouble if they find him here." 

"I know but he's our brother and dad pretty much locked him away in a tower," 

No one said anything for a long time. You finally decide to speak up. 

"Well I can't worry about this I have to start packing." 

"Packing?" Your siblings say at the same time. 

"Yeah," you smile."I'm going to England." 

"England, you cant to afford go on a trip like that." Jaxton says. 

"It's for a work project I'm going to be gone for three weeks"

"Jesus what are you doing that takes three weeks"

You let out an inaudible sigh and mumble "Icantsay." 

"Speak up Bell we can't hear you" Kova spits out."I cant say" pausing you start to speak again. "I signed an NDA." 

"Bella that sounds serious" 

"No trust me it isn't. This project is huge it can make my career. For once in my life just trust me." 

"We trust you. We do. So now it's time to believe in us. We can't let dad take him back to that hell hole.".

You give her an unimpressed look. "That hell hole provided a heated pool.".

Kova looks at her feet and whispers with tears in her eyes "Please bells. I can't watch this happen. To get better you need family not nurses.". 

"Fine but you have to take care of him. Keep him in check. It's entirely your responsibility, and he will be taking his medication."