"k-keep it down, ouma..." shuichi shushed the 5'1 male. kokichi was currently attached to the candy floss cart's legs, refusing to let go.

"not gong anywhere now, bitch." kokichi mumbled to the legs of the cart, eyes wide open dominantly.

"you can't hold onto those, where are your parents?" what appeared to be a manager approached kokichi. the man turned to shuichi and grabbed his forearm.

"are you the father?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. shuichi stuttered on his words.

"n-no! he's...i'm on a date with h-him!" shuichi said, panicking. the manager gasped.

"you're on a date with a CHILD?" he raised his voice. suddenly, a man in a suit stepped out from behind the popcorn cart next to the horrific scene that was currently happening.

"i'm chris hansen, why don't you take a seat?" he said, grabbing shuichi's other forearm. shuichi felt stuck. what the fuck was going on? kokichi spoke up.

"hey! i'm not a child! i'm of legal age and an short king! bow down to me, bitches!" oh this could not be happening right now.

shuichi was being held by both the cinema manager and chris hansen, being accused of being on a date with a child while kokichi was gripping onto a candy floss cart's legs like his life depended on it.

"sorry but, can i see some id?" the manger let go of shuichi and squatted down to kokichi's level. kokichi rolled his eyes before digging into his pockets.

he pulled out his id and gave it to the manager.

"ah, sorry. believe it or not, this isn't the first time something like this has happened." the manager laughed, making shuichi confused. a minute ago he was probably planning on taking him to jail but now suddenly he was laughing.

well, it was a pretty funny situation.

"you two lovebirds can go back to your date. and for the inconvenience, i'll pay for your candy floss and drink expenses." at least something good came out of this.

kokichi smirked from ear to ear as he watched the manager scoop out a box out candy floss for him. shuichi noticed that the mysterious chris hansen guy vanished, before he saw his eyes staring at him through the popcorn cart's windows emotionlessly.

creepy.

once kokichi finished getting his candy floss, shuichi dragged him to get a drink.

"two mixed tango ice blasts please." he ordered. kokichi smirked, shovelling a handful of candy floss into his mouth.

"ordering for me, hey? what a gentleman!~" he swooned. shuichi knee it was a fake reaction but blushed anyway.

"t-thanks..." he mumbled.

the manger nodded to the employee serving them before they received their free drinks. almost instantly, kokichi screamed again.

"AH, FUCK! BRAIN FREEZE!" he held his head in his hands, wincing in pain.

"please be quiet, ouma..." shuichi started patting kokichi's back to comfort him. of course comforting him like this wasn't really helping but it made kokichi feel better slightly.

kokichi grabbed shuichi's hand and stumbled inro gate 13, his head still throbbing.

saturday
19:04

kokichi shut the car door gently, causing it to make a small click. he looked up and smiled at shuichi.

"thanks for the date, saihara! it was nice. but i hope you're not trying to seduce me so you can steal all of my precious jewellery and stacks of cash!" kokichi gasped dramatically. shuichi laughed.

"please, call me shuichi." he smiled back at his date, making kokichi feel his face heat up.

"then you can call me kokichi! goodbye, shuichi!" kokichi waves before dancing up the apartment stairs. he couldn't wait for the next friday.

author's note
this is that car i was talking about, the 1996 ford bronco

author's notethis is that car i was talking about, the 1996 ford bronco