I N T R O D U C T I O N

D E S C R I P T I O N
One night
Two people
Three incredible moments

But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now

**

One night of madness makes Lucy and Bax both parents to an unborn baby.

Bax is a billionaire bachelor. He doesn't do dating, he doesn't do relationships, and he certainly doesn't do babies. Yet, one night leaves him as a father with a woman he can't seem to get out of his head. She's different to his usual women, more class, naturally beautiful, and shoots sparks across his body whenever she's near. But he doesn't want this. He needs to stay to protect his heart.

Only, he can't.

As soon as Lucy tells him about the baby he's all in. He wants their baby. And he wants her too.

Lucky for him, Lucy wants the exact same. The hot guy from the bar, who she decided to experience her first one night stand with, has ignited her body. She wants to make this work, but she's determined not to be made a fool of.

Follow their story of an agonising nine months full of drama, ups and downs, and eventually, the happy ever after they deserve.

W A R N I N G S

This book contains mature themes of strong language, and sexual content throughout.

For ages 18+

C O P Y R I G H T

COPYRIGHT 2020 | all rights reserved

This book is a work of fiction, therefore names, characters, places, and incidents are imaginary. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

OTHER BOOKS

THE BILLIONAIRE SERIES:

STANDALONES:
Corrupted, damaged, and beautiful
Red
The unexpected

TEEN FICTION:
The Rainbow at the end of my Storm