19

Megan jumps on me as soon as I walk through the doors. I hadn't realised that she was still travelling with the band. I thought maybe she had moved on like Sara.

"Blast from the fucking past, I can't believe your here" Megan hasn't changed , somehow her clothes are even tighter than before.

"It's great to see you Meg, how are you"

"Married" she says thrusting out her hand. A gold band sits on her wedding finger with a small skull ring above it.

"That's very unusual"

"Carl designs jewelry for a living he made this himself"

"Wow congratulations"

"This is my last tour, I'm actually going to settle down and start a family" Megans face lights up as discussed her future plans.

"What have you been up to, it's been so boring without you"

"I doubt that" I say as I point at the roadies throwing up in garbage can.

Megan laughs , "ok so not boring but I sure have missed having you around"

"Does this count as a date" ark asks as he comes up behind me.

"I guess so, it's a step up from bingo at least"

"Bingo" Megan scrunches up her nose.

"Don't ask"

"So this is our third date" he states.

"Don't be getting any ideas" I say reading his mind.

"Oh so the three days sex rule wasn't what you were insinuating" I ask.

"I've always been a first date sex kind of guy"

"Yeah that's what got you in trouble in the first place" Megan states before she walks away.

"You know I didn't have sex with the stripper" he yells after her.

"Which stripper" I ask.

"My wife"

"You didn't"

"No I was so fucked up I had to be carried to the hotel, she wasn't even there when I woke up. Maggie had to search for her so we could get a annulment"

"Really"

"Cross my heart" he runs his index finger over his heart, I actually believe him.

"I didn't cheat on you, I never cheated on you. "

"Come on let's go enjoy our date" I pull him by his hand and push him into the janitors closet.

I'm forceful more than I have ever been before but I need him, I need him more than ever. I push him against the wall and rip at his shirt, I trail kisses down his body as I pull as his jeans. He moans as I take him in my hands, the fire in me is out of control but I want to pleasure him first. I don't know what comes over me, I'm possessed by him.

He calls out my name as I take him in my mouth, he tries to pull me away.

"No babe I want to make you cum too"

I continue my assault until he finishes, she screams my name and wraps his fingers in my hair as he does.

"That was fun" I wipe my mouth and get off my knees.

"You drive me crazy"

"Feelings mutual, come on let's get you ready for the stage"

I've never seen Ark so quiet , he clumsily walks out of the closet and leads me to the room where the band are having pre drinks.