Chapter Thirteen: The pains of love

WHAT?! Discord is dating Celesita?!?! Since when???????? I couch on the floor and keep covering my ears. This can't be real. It just can't! My adopted brother dating someone who I was suppose to kill?! I hear her try to open the door. Good thing it's locked. Suddenly feel wrap around me. Discord? I look up and see him. I push him away. 

Pinkamemena: How could you not tell me?! 

Discord: We couldn't tell anyone. 

I start to cry. Discord hugs me. I want to push him away, but I don't. I know he unlocks the door and Celesita comes in. They both hug me tightly. I couch there as they hold me. I never felt so hurt then I do now, but ... I know Discord loves me, but Celesita ... How can I know she loves me? Celesita puts me on her lap  and Discord sits next her. He wipes me tears away. Celesita holds me while nuzzling me neck. I stop crying and lay back on her. I look up at her and she smiles. Is this what loves feels like? to have ... order siblings ... Why does this feeling seem so familiar?  I hug Celesita back. I nuzzle her chest. She kisses my head. I look up at her. She looks into my eyes  lovingly. That's the first time anyone has ever looked at me like that. I blush and look at Discord. He never smiles. He is just watching us from the corner of his eye. Celesita gets up and leaves the room. I stand up. 

Discord: In order to keep Celesita away from harm and you guys I need to keep it a secret. Not like I wanted to. If Star Dust ever found out ... 

Pinkamena: Even if you hadn't told me I might of guessed. I always wonder why you had disappeared for long and then came back the moment I told them who I was. That exact time you and Celesita made eye contact and ... I then got a feeling. I just didn't want to believe. 

Discord gently grabs my head and pulls me to his lap. I sit down. I lean against his chest sideways. 

Pinkamena: No matter who you are with ... I will always love you, big bro. 

He holds me tightly. 

Discord: Same here.