Chapter Eleven: Love

I stop walking to the stairs once I hear Twilight say my name.  

Twilight: She doesn't seem much of a threat anymore and ... well if we did kill her it will only make matters worse. 

Rarity: The poor thing had such a traumatizing past who weren't go on a killing rage. 

Fluttershy: Now that we know the reason can't we just let her go?

Rainbow Dash: I feel so bad for her. Her parents were beating to death and she was five? That's pretty dark for a five year hold to held. 

AppleJack: I feel for her.

Gilda: Don't forget me and Sunset were Villains too. 

Pinkie Pie: She's in pain. PAIN! She doesn't need anymore. 

Celesita: I wish we could, but we simple can't trust her no matter what. 

Bon Bon: She tried to defend us when Star Dust was here. 

Twilight: And she even stood up to Discord and came to the light side. Isn't that enough to trust her? 

Luna: Because of her Star Dust is here. 

My eyes widen. I turn around to face them. 

Pinkamena: For your information Princess. Star Dust came to me to tell me to watch them not vice versa. 

They all I look at me in shock. I turn my back on them and head to the stairs.  Once I get up stairs I learn over the railing. They continue to talk about me. I go to my room and see Joey sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the floor. I sit next to him. 

Joey: I'm so confused about everything. Why did this happen to us? I have so many questions about everything.  

I look at him then hug him. I wrap me arms around him. 

Pinkamena: I can't tell what you want to hear, but I can tell you this. Love will find away for the pain to stop. Even though I want to die ... I know I can't because it's my stop to protect you two. I won't let him kill you. 

Joey hugs me back. We lay down and hold each other. I look at his chest. He holds me close. Suddenly Noli jumps in bed and wiggles in between us. We don't mind though.

Noli: Is this gonna be over soon? 

I shake my head. Shorter is on my desk. Noli is facing me. Joey is hugging her back and I am holding her hands. We just need o stay together. They more close we are the more likely we can beat Star Dust. 

Noli: I want to go home. 

Pinkamena sigh. 

Pinkamena: Where ever home is we will find it. 

Joey nods. 

Joey: We are a team now. 

I nod as well. Noli snuggles up to me. 

Noli: I love you guys. 

My eyes widen. Joey smiles. 

Joey: We love you too, Noli. 

We cuddle up together. We take a nap together. I woke up first. I go downstairs. Celesita and Luna are having tea with Bon Bon in the living room. I spy on them. 

Bon Bon: I know you said we shouldn't trust her, but ...  she's a good kid. 

Celesita: If that was only the case. It was her job to kill us. 

Bon Bon: But she has changed. I can see it in her eyes. If you would just look in them you would see it too. 

Luna: A zebra cannot change it's stripes so why should a killer? 

Celesita: As much as we want to believe she's good now, we can't take any chances with her. 

Bon Bon looks down. I sigh and pout.