Chapter twelve: Friendship

Spike, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, Noli and I run through the apple orchard of  Applejack's farm. We are playing tag and Noli is it. I hide in a pile of hay in the burn very quietly. I hear the sounds of laugher coming from outside the burn. I sigh. They hay itches my noes. I hear Noli's voice. 

PInkemana: Pinkamena! 

They all come into the burn. AppleJack and Big Mac are working fixing a wagon. I hope they don't tell them where I am hiding. 

Apple Bloom: AppleJack? Have you seen Pinkamena? 

Spike: She kinda disappeared. 

AppleJack smiles at Big Mac. 

AppleJack: Have you checked the Chicken Coop? 

Sweetie Bell nods. 

Big Mac: The West Orchard? 

Apple Bloom nods. 

Scootal: We checked everywhere. 

I snicker. Not everywhere. The kids walk out of the burn. AppleJack makes sure were gone and leans against the wood, looking at the hay. 

AppleJack: You know tag isn't hide and Seek right? 

I jump up from my hiding place. 

Pinkamena: I didn't want to get tagged. That will mean I was it and I would lose. I hate to lose. 

Applejack smiles. 

AppleJack: Sounds like a Rainbow Dash problem. 

I glare at her. Suddenly Rainbow Dash runs in the barn. 

Rainbow Dash: I have exciting news! Chance and Shining Armor are coming to Ponyville and they are bring Flurry Heart! 

I look confused a them. 

PInkamena: Who are they? 

Rainbow Dash smiles at me, brightly. 

Rainbow Dash: Shining Amor is Twilight's Big Brother, Chance is her Sister-in-law, and Flurry Heart is their baby! 

I nod. 

AppleJack: We should get going. Come on, Pink! 

I sigh. I follow them to town. Pinkie Pie is setting up decor everywhere. There's even a huge Cake table. Great another Princess who will hate me. Noli runs up to me with a blue party hat on and hands one to me that's yellow. It doesn't really match with my skin tone, but I put it on anyways to make her happy. Joey finds us.