Life of the party

I let out a big sigh of relief when I got home and hit my bed I snuggled up next to my giant teddy bear oh how I've missed my bed, it's true you bed is your hardest good bye. When I finally got the strength to take off my outfit and change into my sweats I heard my phone ring I look at it and saw that it was Emily.

"Hey what's up??" I answered

"Did you hear what's going on" she practically screamed in my ear.

" no but I know your going to tell me anyway"

"There's going to be a pre party at titans house before his birthday party and rumor has it that his mate is going to show up everyone is saying that she might cause a scene when she sees that she devil"

"Okay first off titan isn't 18 yet so there's no way he could know who his mate is and second it's our birthday party it's just that no one ever shows up for me" I said to her.

Every year for as long as I could remember me and titan have had a shared birthday party because our birthdays are close together,but this year is special we were turning 18 and this was the year of the mate so this is an extra special one so much so that our parents have decided to through a ball in our honor. I can't help but think that if we were still best friends I would feel I don't know more excited for this.

"Please tell me that your coming if something goes down and I miss seeing Lauren get punched I will never forgive you." She exclaimed

" okay okay I'll think about it when is it anyway" I asked.

"I don't know.it's suppose to be a real low kept secret  considering last time we got caught in the act and since you are a newbie badass maybe try hooking up with someone." She laughed at me on the other line

"Well how about this if you can find me a guy that thinks I'm attractive then I'm all hands in"I joked part of me didn't want to go, parties weren't my thing.

"Say no more I'm on my way to get you" before I could say anything else she hung up the phone and she was probably on her way here.

Great another party what could go wrong